My mother's visa got rejected on Oct 20th. We have managed to get an appointment for Nov 22nd.
1. Do I have to send a new invitation letter?saying it was rejected previously?
2. Is it better to postpone the date to a month beginning?
I am really confused and hope she gets it this time.
Initially, I had quoted her stay in US for 6 months.
Will a shorter span, say 3 months help in anyway?
If any of u have had similar experiences, pls pass on. My father is no more.
Did any of u submit any specific documents?saying she will come back for sure.
Pls post ur opinions.