Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Page 101 of 294 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2939

Thread: All F3s

Default PDs

Sure.

Default f3

Quote Originally Posted by dvlsap View Post
    Hello Mtouch,
    Thank you very much for fast reply I got married before my father is US Citzen ,he is US citizen in november 2005 and again he has filed in march 2006 so could you please tell me what is my priority date .how it will count ,sorry I didnt have my case number.when can I expect Green card.

Thank you ,
    Lakshmi
    my petetion had approved in November 2009 and they said that they will send the papers with in a year but I havent received yet.could you please let me know when i will the Green card.

Best Regards,
    Vijaya.
    Last edited by dvlsap; 03-27-2012 at 07:11 AM. Reason: some mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by dvlsap View Post
    my petetion had approved in November 2009 and they said that they will send the papers with in a year but I havent received yet.could you please let me know when i will the Green card.

Best Regards,
    Vijaya.
    Your priority date (PD) is March 2006 and current VB for F3 is Feb 15, 2002 so it will take approx 4 years for you to receive any notification from NVC. Just go on with your life. The waiting is quite long.

Default Vb

VB out Mar 8th ,02

Hello all,

Hope for a better PD movement in 2012. You all deserve it. The economy is still struggling and people's perception of any kind of recovery soon is low.

I see mtouch, Zeed, dsz and pike have been busy helping out our new members and we should thank them for their time spent here. I wish I could visit more often but the daily routine keeps me busy with little time left to spend on other things. Two kids keep you very busy here.

Just hang in there and continue with your normal daily tasks. I am sure you will get your turn.

Take care,
    MT

State Department Officially Confirms the Coming Months Cut-Off Date Movement Prediction

o FAMILY-sponsored categories (monthly)
    + Worldwide dates:
    # F1: four to six weeks
    F2A: up to two and one half months
    F2B: three to six weeks
    F3: three to six weeks
    F4: three to five weeks

source (oh the law firm)

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mt2644 View Post
    Hello all,

Hope for a better PD movement in 2012. You all deserve it. The economy is still struggling and people's perception of any kind of recovery soon is low.

I see mtouch, Zeed, dsz and pike have been busy helping out our new members and we should thank them for their time spent here. I wish I could visit more often but the daily routine keeps me busy with little time left to spend on other things. Two kids keep you very busy here.

Just hang in there and continue with your normal daily tasks. I am sure you will get your turn.

Take care,
    MT
    Thanks MT for dropping by. I'm trying to keep this thread alive and answering questions that I know the answer to. Hope you can visit more often and keep us updated about life over there. Fingers crossed for faster VB

Default Hello

What a very nice surprise MT!!! It's good hearing from you. Thanks for the encouraging words. Yes I am getting on with my daily life. Waited so long and was very disappointed when things retrogressed. I am in my 10th year of waiting, I am watching the VB and I'm hopeful but still bracing myself for any unexpected ugly surprise.

Do take care of youself and family and anytime you have a chance you are always welcomed to drop us a line.

Default hi

Nice to hear from You MT. Which state in USA you settled? Are you doing job or business?

We are waiting & waiting for Vb to move....

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by mt2644 View Post
    Hello all,

Take care,
    MT

Hey all! I'm new to this forum! Here's my situation. I just need insight or any comments on my situation.

I'm from the Philippines. My grandfather petitioned my mother almost 20 years ago and our PD is Nov 15, 1992. I was only 8 months old at that time. We're under the F3 category. Currently, the cutoff date for F3 is July 22, 1992.

The thing is, I'm turning 21 on March 2013. What are your predictions? Do you think I can still make it? I don't think the CSPA can help me that much since the petition was immediately approved upon filing back in 1992.

We've been waiting for almost 20 years and the fact that I might not be able to benefit from the petition really depresses me. It's like I've been waiting since I was 8 months old and now that I'm 20, our PD still isn't current. What do you think will happen? F3 hasn't moved since January of this year, and it has been like this after the retrogression that happened last year. Thanks!
    Last edited by keyboard1992; 04-21-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Page 101 of 294 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast