Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if cir fail in house off repersentative

Originally posted by dinmeg View Post
    Yay! Senate CIR bill did pass. Lets see how the House CIR goes...We are currently on work visas in US and I will be very glad once they start issuing V visas. At last there will be freedom from employer's slavery. I don't care about benefits we are willing to work hard.
    dear bro once my fear if cir bill not cleared in house of representative what is result and which way cir become law.this question is reasen of my fear.explain ,thank u in advance.
    chsingh india

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
      Hi, I am imran from Pakistan, and this is my post this forum,
      My priority date is August 2003, from Pakistan. My question is,
      Since my date is 10 month behind, when I will get choice of agent or any mail from uscis.
      Waiting for 10 years.
      Welcome to the forum Imran ! I am November 2003, so I cant help you with that info, but I am sure someone else who went through the process will be able to. Once again welcome and keep us updated as you receive info. Cheers ! Butter.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Imran123;304276]Hi, I am imran from Pakistan, and this is my post this forum,
        My priority date is August 2003, from Pakistan. My question is,
        Since my date is 10 month behind, when I will get choice of agent or any mail from uscis.
        Waiting for 10 years.[/QUOT

My priority date is january 10 2003. and i received choice of agent form in the month of
        july, 2012. it is often 6 months before the pd becomes current, approximately.

Comment

• Originally posted by chsingh View Post
          dear bro once my fear if cir bill not cleared in house of representative what is result and which way cir become law.this question is reasen of my fear.explain ,thank u in advance.
          chsingh india
          Hi,
          Don't worry brother lets hope the cir bill also gets cleared in the lower house. They cannot block it there for ever it has to move on at some point with their own version (with some minor amendments) or with the Senate version which both have to agree. Already the process is on and it may clear only by the end of the year.
          FYI July 10th they are meeting to move it forward.

Comment

• cir in lower house

Originally posted by paseb View Post
            Hi,
            Don't worry brother lets hope the cir bill also gets cleared in the lower house. They cannot block it there for ever it has to move on at some point with their own version (with some minor amendments) or with the Senate version which both have to agree. Already the process is on and it may clear only by the end of the year.
            FYI July 10th they are meeting to move it forward.
            thank u paseb for reply,continue communicate.again thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by taz70 View Post
              Hey guys, just to let you know we just got email notification from the NVC of our interview!

We are F3 PD 4th November 2002 (not 2nd November as I thought before).

We are going for interview to the US embassy in London on 9th August 2013.

The document we received is about 8 pages long so lots to read and prepare for.
              Will update you more later.

Good luck all those still waiting. Things do seem to be moving quite quickly now..

Cheers
              Taz
              CONGRATULATIONS.
              this is very good, please write the detail of documents consisting 8 pages,

Comment

• Originally posted by taz70 View Post
                Hey guys, just to let you know we just got email notification from the NVC of our interview!

Good luck all those still waiting. Things do seem to be moving quite quickly now..

Cheers
                Taz
                So happy for you Taz. Seems like they're sending I/Ls early this month. F3 August VB might just move 2 months !
                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                Puddy = April 2003
                hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Contratulations

Originally posted by taz70 View Post

Cheers
                  Taz
                  Congrats Taz. Wish you all the best in your preparation for interview.

Comment

• Hi

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes (butter, mtouch, pike, feb2003, zikh etc).

After its all sunk in, I realise there is a lot to be done

The notification letter basically gives us a summary of the document status of all the applicants (in our case 4 people)
                    Each document type listed states whether its been received and forwarded to the local consulate, not required etc etc.

They ask us to bring originals of any documents not yet submitted (in our case none), and copies any documents we have submitted (birth certificates, marriage certificates - basically any civil document)

You must bring the following items to the visa interview:

􀂷 Any original documents the NVC requested that you did not submit (refer to the document list below)
                    􀂷 If the physician gives you your medical exam results, bring them to your interview in the envelope sealed
                    by the medical office.
                    􀂷 Two passport photographs measuring 2 inches by 2 inches (5 cm by 5 cm) with a white background
                    􀂷 A valid unexpired passport
                    􀂷 Photocopies of all civil documents
                    􀂷 A new police certificate from your current country of residence, if you obtained the police certificate
                    more than one year ago.
                    􀂷 Any additional documents listed in the U.S. Embassy or Consulate specific interview guidelines

So we will do this and new tax return forms for the Sponsor who completed the I-864 forms.

Will hopefully be calling to the Doctor's office tomorrow to book our Medical Examination.

Cheers
                    Taz

Comment

• i m from india. my petetion filed under catagary f3 and date is 3 feb 2003

my petetion filed under catagary f3 and date 3 feb 2003. still not received choice of agent form. any process i have to do ?
                      thanks please guide me friends.

Comment

• congrtulationas

Originally posted by taz70 View Post
                        Hi

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes (butter, mtouch, pike, feb2003, zikh etc).

After its all sunk in, I realise there is a lot to be done

The notification letter basically gives us a summary of the document status of all the applicants (in our case 4 people)
                        Each document type listed states whether its been received and forwarded to the local consulate, not required etc etc.

They ask us to bring originals of any documents not yet submitted (in our case none), and copies any documents we have submitted (birth certificates, marriage certificates - basically any civil document)

You must bring the following items to the visa interview:

· Any original documents the NVC requested that you did not submit (refer to the document list below)
                        · If the physician gives you your medical exam results, bring them to your interview in the envelope sealed
                        by the medical office.
                        · Two passport photographs measuring 2 inches by 2 inches (5 cm by 5 cm) with a white background
                        · A valid unexpired passport
                        · Photocopies of all civil documents
                        · A new police certificate from your current country of residence, if you obtained the police certificate
                        more than one year ago.
                        · Any additional documents listed in the U.S. Embassy or Consulate specific interview guidelines

So we will do this and new tax return forms for the Sponsor who completed the I-864 forms.

Will hopefully be calling to the Doctor's office tomorrow to book our Medical Examination.

Cheers
                        Taz
                        Congrtulations TaZ.. All the best. Do not worry about procedure. They have given enough time. I completed all paperwork. Waiting for the D day.

Comment

• Originally posted by zshah View Post
                          my petetion filed under catagary f3 and date 3 feb 2003. still not received choice of agent form. any process i have to do ?
                          zshah, i know a person with the same category who has received ds-3032 with the pd feb 2003, long ago, you
                          should ask NVC through email that why did they not send choice of agent to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsz View Post
                            Congrtulations TaZ.. All the best. Do not worry about procedure. They have given enough time. I completed all paperwork. Waiting for the D day.
                            Thanks dsz, good luck for D day

Comment

• Originally posted by zshah View Post
                              Hi zshah

My priority date is also feb 2003 and I have not received choice of agent form as yet. I called NVC last Thursday and was told that they have nothing yet for me. You need to ensure that they have your email address at NVC so that they can send it by email. Best regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                                Hi zshah

My priority date is also feb 2003 and I have not received choice of agent form as yet. I called NVC last Thursday and was told that they have nothing yet for me. You need to ensure that they have your email address at NVC so that they can send it by email. Best regards.
                                That's very interesting. Just curious, did anyone here whose PD is 2003 receive choice of agent form yet ? We know that Zikh did and that was for January 2003. Anyone else ??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X