Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great!

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
    So happy for you Taz. Seems like they're sending I/Ls early this month. F3 August VB might just move 2 months !
    My guess is vb may move 1.5 month.

Vb move pattern is 8 of a month, 15, 22 or 1st. I am sure it will move at least to 8nov

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
    Hi zshah

My priority date is also feb 2003 and I have not received choice of agent form as yet. I called NVC last Thursday and was told that they have nothing yet for me. You need to ensure that they have your email address at NVC so that they can send it by email. Best regards.
    Not good, my pd is aug 2003 , it means long wait. However, your pd is very near. Is there anyone, who got choice of agent

Comment

• Direction

Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
      Hi zshah

My priority date is also feb 2003 and I have not received choice of agent form as yet. I called NVC last Thursday and was told that they have nothing yet for me. You need to ensure that they have your email address at NVC so that they can send it by email. Best regards.
      Hi feb2003 ,

please guide me as to how and where should i send my email contact ,eg, if by mail what is the address and if by email what is the email address,so i can let have contact other than my address PD April 2003,

We heard of some one who missed letters and the petitioner got a letter stating case denied because they moved and did not change their address so the mother is now appealing fr her daughter ,if not she has to file a new one dont want that to happen to any of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
        Hi feb2003 ,

please guide me as to how and where should i send my email contact ,eg, if by mail what is the address and if by email what is the email address,so i can let have contact other than my address PD April 2003,

We heard of some one who missed letters and the petitioner got a letter stating case denied because they moved and did not change their address so the mother is now appealing fr her daughter ,if not she has to file a new one dont want that to happen to any of us.
        Hi Puddy:

To update your contact information at the NVC you send email to [email protected]

Subject: Your case number

Regarding the subject case number the following information applies;

Beneficiary name and date of birth
        Petitioner's name and date of birth
        Preference category: f3
        Foreign state chargeability:

Please update contact information for beneficiary with email contact as follows: (put your email address)

Thank you for your service.

Your name

You need to send all that information and you will get a confirmation response in 2 weeks.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
          Hi Puddy:

To update your contact information at the NVC you send email to [email protected]

Subject: Your case number

Regarding the subject case number the following information applies;

Beneficiary name and date of birth
          Petitioner's name and date of birth
          Preference category: f3
          Foreign state chargeability:

Please update contact information for beneficiary with email contact as follows: (put your email address)

Thank you for your service.

Your name

You need to send all that information and you will get a confirmation response in 2 weeks.

Best regards
          Thank A lot just did it.

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
            That's very interesting. Just curious, did anyone here whose PD is 2003 receive choice of agent form yet ? We know that Zikh did and that was for January 2003. Anyone else ??

No I have not received Choice of Agent. This is a question that always bugs me....are we 2003's the first batch who will have to wait 11 plus years?? In this forum I have never seen no one complete 11 years (except maybe a few cases of AP and reinstatement). I am happy that the 2002's are on the move but because of us 2003's not receiving any kind of papers it always bothers me ..will they continue the pace that they are at now into 2003?? In my mind it does not seem that way. One wonders when they finish Dec 2002..what is next????

With this entire process nothing can be taken for granted. I called NVC a few months back, spoke to a live operator and she had the same dammed automated response for me " we are sorry but at this time there are no visas available for you".

Comment

• Originally posted by zikh View Post
              zshah, i know a person with the same category who has received ds-3032 with the pd feb 2003, long ago, you
              should ask NVC through email that why did they not send choice of agent to you.
              02-19-2013, 01:00 PM
              Thread: All F3s
              by Kamran Khan Replies
              Views
              Got DS 3032
              Hi All
              I am from Pakistan, F3, PD is 22 Jan 2003. Got DS 3032 on 26th Jan. 2013. Sent AOS fee online and Packet IV fee Online by my father who is petitioner and my choice of Agent. Preparing to send...

Comment

• ds 3032 matter

Dear Friends
                My PD is 22 jan. 2003 and I got ds3032 in jan 2013 i have send all the papers which are I 864 by my father and ds 230 for me and for my dependents. yesterday i got a email from nvc saying that they need correction on i 864 so my father has to resubmit the form(not the supporting documents). I am also waiting the response of ds230 which i sent on 14 jun 2013. so I am expecting to complete the case in couple of month or sooner. otherwise my interview will be delayed.

I know Zahid Khan from this forum who is also from Pakistan. pd 10 jan 2003 has already completed his case. My advise is to register your email as soon as possible to nvc because they usally contact you by email in these days and this is fast too.

I also heard from a friend who got interview date and his pd is in nov 2002. So i guess the next vb may move beyond 1st nov 2002.

Regards

Hope God will resolve all our problems

Dr. Kamran

Comment

• Dear Friends
                  My PD is 22 jan. 2003 and I got ds3032 in jan 2013 i have send all the papers which are I 864 by my father and ds 230 for me and for my dependents. yesterday i got a email from nvc saying that they need correction on i 864 so my father has to resubmit the form(not the supporting documents). I am also waiting the response of ds230 which i sent on 14 jun 2013. so I am expecting to complete the case in couple of month or sooner. otherwise my interview will be delayed.

I know Zahid Khan from this forum who is also from Pakistan. pd 10 jan 2003 has already completed his case. My advise is to register your email as soon as possible to nvc because they usally contact you by email in these days and this is fast too.

I also heard from a friend who got interview date and his pd is in nov 2002. So i guess the next vb may move beyond 1st nov 2002.

Regards

Dr. Kamran

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
                    Dear Friends

Regards

Dr. Kamran
                    Thank you for posting your update. I hope you complete your case soon. I have already registered my email with the nvc but nothing yet.

Best regards

Comment

• Immigration reform

Originally posted by paseb View Post
                      Hi,
                      Don't worry brother lets hope the cir bill also gets cleared in the lower house. They cannot block it there for ever it has to move on at some point with their own version (with some minor amendments) or with the Senate version which both have to agree. Already the process is on and it may clear only by the end of the year.
                      FYI July 10th they are meeting to move it forward.
                      I do not like cir bill (immigration reform) bill. This bill is not good for us. First of all, it will finish sibling category and put the age restriction on F3. In addition to that, this bill says all pending application will be processed in order they received , so you know what is the PD of Maxico and philp? they filled their applications way behind ours, ateast in currect pd 10 years before yours. so i think they will get their visas first and your application will go back into the queue. I am totally against this bill.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                      I do not like cir bill (immigration reform) bill. This bill is not good for us. First of all, it will finish sibling category and put the age restriction on F3. In addition to that, this bill says all pending application will be processed in order they received , so you know what is the PD of Maxico and philp? they filled their applications way behind ours, ateast in currect pd 10 years before yours. so i think they will get their visas first and your application will go back into the queue. I am totally against this bill.

I am sure house will reject this bill, it seems from news and there is no major activity going on

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure house will reject this bill, it seems from news and there is no major activity going on
                        Let's wait for the final version before making conclusions.
                        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                        dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                        S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                        Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                        diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                        Puddy = April 2003
                        hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                        Imran123 = Aug 2003
                        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                        krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• cir bill progress

Originally posted by Imran123 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I am agree with you that bill not fare for us.but we are 100% sure it become a law and passed in h.o.r.repersentative oppose to illegle immigrant not legal immigration.obama no faver to Asian people,and his steps for only latino vote bank scure.i think some people do cross voting like then senate.dont worry friends,no work and life is no easy in America.our country's is better nowtime.someone good in cir bill 'v' visa,speed up visa bulletin.i am given 50% marks into 100.dont worried .mudayi lakh bura chahe ,hoga vahi jo khuda chahega.best of luck to all

Comment

• F3 list

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                            Let's wait for the final version before making conclusions.
                            Added my pd,

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                            dsz = September 3, 2002
                            rupen = September 22, 2002
                            mtouch = September 24, 2002
                            S&MN = October 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = January 10, 2003
                            Feb2003 = February 11, 2003
                            diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                            Puddy = April 2003
                            hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003
                            Imran123. = August, 2003
                            butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                            krish_84 = November 2004
                            zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• Hi

My PD MAY2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Nike77 View Post
                                My PD MAY2004
                                Hi Nike,

Welcome to the forum. Are you in the F3 Category?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X