All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB August 2013

F3 Now December 08 2002 - Lets keep positive for the future !

Comment

• Great!! News

Originally posted by butter View Post

Wow, great news! Waiting for this kind of movement in VB for last several years. I also noiticed how come f2a is become current?

Comment

• August 2013 VB

Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
        Wow, great news! Waiting for this kind of movement in VB for last several years. I also noiticed how come f2a is become current?
        August 2013 VB:

F1 - 01SEP06
        F2A - CURRENT
        F2B - 01DEC05
        F3 - 08DEC02
        F4 - 22JUN01

Let's celebrate !!! Movement of 9 weeks for F3; 3 months for F1; F2A became current (first time in history !!!). This is the positive effect of a looming CIR Bill. NVC has to hurry up the VB so as not to be swamped with a barrage of cases waiting for interview. Embassies can't handle such a huge volume of interviews. This is just my opinion.
        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
        dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
        S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
        Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
        diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
        Puddy = April 2003
        hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
        Imran123 = Aug 2003
        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
        krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
          yes!!!!! now thats how we like it lets pray for this kind of movement

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
            yes!!!!! now thats how we like it lets pray for this kind of movement
            Hi Puddy, I see on the signature, that your PD is Apr 2003, while mine hfsitumo2001 is May 2003. I downloaded the CIR, and tried to read on the immigration visa section. I can not find the article that says that the backlog will be cleared first/handled first, then the NVC will handle the 11.5 M undocumented people in the US. Yes it is good to pray the best will happen, but did you find any articles saying that the backlog will be cleared first?.

Frank
            Jakarta, Indonesia.

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
              Hi Puddy, I see on the signature, that your PD is Apr 2003, while mine hfsitumo2001 is May 2003. I downloaded the CIR, and tried to read on the immigration visa section. I can not find the article that says that the backlog will be cleared first/handled first, then the NVC will handle the 11.5 M undocumented people in the US. Yes it is good to pray the best will happen, but did you find any articles saying that the backlog will be cleared first?.

Frank
              Jakarta, Indonesia.
              I read in one of those articles that backlog will in fact be cleared first before illegals can obtain GC. Just google it coz I can't remember the exact site:

--------
              Fairness To Legal Immigrants:

For undocumented immigrants who avail themselves of the process outlined in this bill, they will face a longer, more costly and less certain way forward than if they had come legally in the first place. They will have to pay fines legal immigrants don’t have to pay, and they will have to wait at the back of the line behind all those who applied to come legally before them until the backlog of legal immigrant applicants is cleared. Plus, whereas aspiring legal immigrants won’t have to wait until the security triggers are met, those who are here illegally today won’t be eligible for permanent residence until at least ten years have elapsed AND several security triggers are achieved.
              -------
              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
              dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
              S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
              Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
              diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
              Puddy = April 2003
              hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
              Imran123 = Aug 2003
              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
              krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• bumper progress

Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post

Frank
                Jakarta, Indonesia.
                hi,congrat for all bumper progress vb this month.i hope next vb goes progress up to 4 month.i read abought already this is the positive effect cir bill.frank I read in cir bill and many news abought first deal with legal applicant clear backlog then turn illegal people.dont worry .now good news starting.
                thanx to all s.menber

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post

Frank
                  Jakarta, Indonesia.
                  I didn't
                  read through the CIR bill but from the little post here and there and the movements we have been seeing it looks as if they ARE trying to clear the backlog (lets hope so),But see mtouch post he has more experience about the latest on this topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                    I read in one of those articles that backlog will in fact be cleared first before illegals can obtain GC. Just google it coz I can't remember the exact site:

--------
                    Fairness To Legal Immigrants:

For undocumented immigrants who avail themselves of the process outlined in this bill, they will face a longer, more costly and less certain way forward than if they had come legally in the first place. They will have to pay fines legal immigrants don’t have to pay, and they will have to wait at the back of the line behind all those who applied to come legally before them until the backlog of legal immigrant applicants is cleared. Plus, whereas aspiring legal immigrants won’t have to wait until the security triggers are met, those who are here illegally today won’t be eligible for permanent residence until at least ten years have elapsed AND several security triggers are achieved.
                    -------

YOU ARE SO RIGHT.

AND as i see it the not all undocumented immigrants are going to take up the offer or CAN take up the offer .The younger ones under 21 will but (in my opinion) those with charges to their name cant .

Comment

• I see the Zikh's PD is Jan 2003, Have you received any papers yet
                      fingerprint medical etc

Comment

• Originally posted by diva View Post
                        I see the Zikh's PD is Jan 2003, Have you received any papers yet
                        fingerprint medical etc
                        Hi Diva and Sasif,

Have you guys received Choice of Agent etc.? I know Feb 2003 has not. I was just wondering, since I also have not received choice of agent etc. We are now 3 months away.

Comment

• no nothing yet, eagerly waiting for the process to start, count down began for us

Comment

• Originally posted by diva View Post
                            no nothing yet, eagerly waiting for the process to start, count down began for us
                            Thanks Diva for your reply. Yep the count down has begun for us. I will be sure to let the forum know when I hear. Keep in touch, you have been quiet for a while now, so now is time for us 2003 to make some noise!!! (laugh)
                            Last edited by pike; 07-10-2013, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• [

Comment

• question about new i-864 AOS form

Hi everyone.

Have been busy getting paperwork together and have a question about the new i-864 (Affadavit of Support form).
                                This is the new form with edition date: 03/22/13

Can anyone who has successfully completed and submitted the new form at interview please advise me on Page 1 where it asks for
                                "Mailing Address" -question 2.a - 2.h and
                                "Other Information" - questions 3-5

Are these in relation to the joint sponsor (i.e. we filled in box 1.d - joint sponsor) OR the principal immigrant?

Its one of those cases where it could be asking for either person and I don't want to get it wrong

Thanks in advance.

Taz.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X