Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pike View Post
    Nope, I have no calculation.

As I have read in this forum, people for January 2003 have received I/L so then Sept might indeed move to January 2003. Then again that will be a big jump. I really don't know all we can do is hope for the best. What bothers me is that there is somebody in this forum with priority date of Feb 2003 and they have not received any kind of documents, so until Feb 2003 tells us they have received documents, it's hard to even make a GUESSTIMATE.

From the way things are looking my thoughts are that the earliest we might be lucky to get an interview is Jan 2014. I hope I'm wrong and we can indeed get through this process latest Dec 2013.

My PD date is March 19 2003.
    Pike,

You are correct it is indeed difficult to calculate. We had a big jump last month, and I don't expect same. Zikh whose PD is 10 January 2003, have not received interview letter. However on another forum I see one person with PD 15 January 2003 has received interview letter and another person in the same forum with PD 22 October 2002, not receiving interview letter as yet. We know they are passed October 2002 based on last bulletin.

In yet another forum I read dialog amongst the F4 persons that someone with a much further priority date than others in same category, has received interview letter. He shared a copy of letter with another member as proof. So strange things have happened.

We can only keep positive, keep busy and continue to support each other as we go thru this wait. Cheers !

Comment

• It's depend oncountry too from which he belongs.cuz there might be not many case in that catagory but for only one case they cant show pd tht further.. I hope u can understand what i meant..!

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
        Pike,

You are correct it is indeed difficult to calculate. We had a big jump last month, and I don't expect same. Zikh whose PD is 10 January 2003, have not received interview letter. However on another forum I see one person with PD 15 January 2003 has received interview letter and another person in the same forum with PD 22 October 2002, not receiving interview letter as yet. We know they are passed October 2002 based on last bulletin.

In yet another forum I read dialog amongst the F4 persons that someone with a much further priority date than others in same category, has received interview letter. He shared a copy of letter with another member as proof. So strange things have happened.

We can only keep positive, keep busy and continue to support each other as we go thru this wait. Cheers !
        I've seen people get interview letters when their date is way ahead of others. It was a mistake on the part of immigration and the folks who got the letter early still didn't get an interview or their visa.

Also my uncle didn't get his interview letter until 6 months after his PD was current. That person with the Oct PD needs to get to the bottom of he problem quickly.
        Last edited by aaydrian; 08-08-2013, 03:04 PM.
        F3
        My priority date - June 7, 2002

F3 Watch List for active members

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
        diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
        Puddy = April 2003
        hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
        butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
        krish_84 = November 2004
        zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
          I've seen people get interview letters when their date is way ahead of others. It was a mistake on the part of immigration and the folks who got the letter early still didn't get an interview or their visa.

Also my uncle didn't get his interview letter until 6 months after his PD was current. That person with the Oct PD needs to get to the bottom of he problem quickly.
          Maybe the NVC cannot book an interview date in the US embassy of those countries so NVC cannot send the interview letter. Sept 2013 VB is taking long to publish. This can also be because of the difficulty in booking the interview, or very few quota left for fiscal year 2013.
          "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
          dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
          S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
          Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
          Puddy = April 2003
          hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
          Imran123 = Aug 2003
          butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
          krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• choice of agent form recd thru email.

hi
            received choice of agent form of first week feb 2003 thru email from nvc.
            thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
              Maybe the NVC cannot book an interview date in the US embassy of those countries so NVC cannot send the interview letter. Sept 2013 VB is taking long to publish. This can also be because of the difficulty in booking the interview, or very few quota left for fiscal year 2013.
              I think it's more that the fiscal year has almost ended so NVC is taking it's time being careful and wrapping things up. The thing is last year when the new quota started in Sept the VB moves very slowly.
              F3
              My priority date - June 7, 2002

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
              Puddy = April 2003
              hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
              butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
              krish_84 = November 2004
              zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• Woho congratulations ..! So happy for u..!did u received in physical too ?or just on email? Keep update us ..! Hope for best 3 months too go..!

Comment

• Originally posted by zshah View Post
                  hi
                  thanks.
                  congratulations, this is good news. Looks the things are moving forward at least.

Comment

hi
                    thanks.
                    Thank you very much for sharing this information with us. It now gives the rest of us hope, things are moving forward.( It might be slow, but at least "slow forward" is better than nothing.) No one after January 2003 had received COA form ....until now that is. Best wishes on your continued journey, please keep us posted as you go along.

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
                      Pike,

Hi Butter,

Thanks, yesterday we were unable to make sense of where NVC is going. Today however because zshah was kind enough to share their news with us, we can now make a guesstimate of receiving COA. Let's see what the Sept VB says, I'm hoping it opens later today.

Comment

hi
                        thanks.
                        Congratulations! Great news. The suspense is over. Looking forward to some movement within the f3 category. I have not received mine yet but this gives me hope.

Best regards

Comment

hi
                          thanks.
                          Congratulations, and thanks for sharing this information.
                          Imran, pd aug 2003

Comment

• Received email

I received email for choice of agent
                            Yesterday, also paid fees

Comment

• This time my patience is getting down..! For vb.. Every 5-10 min since last 2 days im checking for it but they are not updating ohh god..! I hope wait wont be longer again..! Even i checked in sleeps too..!

Comment

• Wow again good news ..!vongrats diva..! So happy yayaya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X