Clear All

• Diva have u got interview schedule?

Comment

• not yet, but finish all the paperwork

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I just got email today saying case closed, all good to go

Comment

• Congratulations!

Congratulations to all who will be current in the month of January!

My medical Examination Appointment is scheduled for tomorrow(14th Dec).

Appointment Date is 17th Jan'2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by clearvision View Post

Congrats. Clearavision and all others that have your PDs current this Jan 2014. I hope that mine with PD May 5, 2003 will be current in Feb 2014. I tried to figure out when will be the Med. exam and Appointment date for me. If it is like yours, the annoucement that yours is being current was in Oct. 2013 right?, so from the month of annoucement it takes 2 months for the med. exam, and 3 months for Interview Appointment Date?. If mine PD May 5, 2003, will be announced in early Jan 2014, can I say most probably that my Med. Exam will be in Feb and Interview Appoinment DAte will be in Mar 2014?

My other question to those of you who have children to bring. What is the process, right now when I saw on the list, that the names of my 2 children are already on the Site of DS-260, but I can not fill out the immigration form, as it has not been paid. I have not written yet to NVC for CSPA as there is no yet announcement that our PD is current. All original civil documents were sent to NVC by my brother in law from Mentone California.

Anyone could enlighten me on this?. Should I send email to them requesting them for IV invoices so that we can fill out their IV form DS 260?, If they should wait that process it could lengthen the process, is n't it?

Thanks for any ideas.
          Last edited by hfsitumo2001; 12-13-2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Buddy i have same problem like u..but i have already sent them email regarding cspa earlier when they send us fees invoice..n i guess we'll get invoice like feb 2003 when our pd will get current..

Comment

• Predictions

Hello Everyone,

Guess what I did? I went through all the 2255 responses on this thread and took some info in trying to predict future correspondence for different people. If anyone checks out, i'll publish the excel worksheet with all the info i put together. Its not much, simply PD, dates of COA receipt, Visa bulletin as at the time of receipt of COA, dates of case closure, interview letter notice and interview dates.

It was quite a lot of work and trust me, stressful. So, as long as the Visa bulletin continues to move the way its going so far, here are my predictions;

SASIF & DIVA: Expect your interview letters say from between just before Xmas and 2 weeks after the new year. I also think the interview will be anytime in February 2014.

IMRAN123, SEPT042003 & MYSELF: Expect COA from whenever the Visa bulletin reaches June 2003, which for me is between Feb & Mar 2014, with the lastest time to receive it being Apr.

BUTTER: My prediction is you will get COA when the visa bulletin reaches July 2003, which I think would be in April.

PIKE, PUDDY, TABBY: I need info (date)on when you receive confirmation that your file is complete for processing.

FEB2003 & HFSITUMO: same for you guys, especially as you haven't said anything about if you've been able to complete payment for the AOS and IV fees.

So guys, there you have it. What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                Hello Everyone,

Guess what I did? I went through all the 2255 responses on this thread and took some info in trying to predict future correspondence for different people. If anyone checks out, i'll publish the excel worksheet with all the info i put together. Its not much, simply PD, dates of COA receipt, Visa bulletin as at the time of receipt of COA, dates of case closure, interview letter notice and interview dates.

It was quite a lot of work and trust me, stressful. So, as long as the Visa bulletin continues to move the way its going so far, here are my predictions;

SASIF & DIVA: Expect your interview letters say from between just before Xmas and 2 weeks after the new year. I also think the interview will be anytime in February 2014.

IMRAN123, SEPT042003 & MYSELF: Expect COA from whenever the Visa bulletin reaches June 2003, which for me is between Feb & Mar 2014, with the lastest time to receive it being Apr.

BUTTER: My prediction is you will get COA when the visa bulletin reaches July 2003, which I think would be in April.

PIKE, PUDDY, TABBY: I need info (date)on when you receive confirmation that your file is complete for processing.

FEB2003 & HFSITUMO: same for you guys, especially as you haven't said anything about if you've been able to complete payment for the AOS and IV fees.

Bubu19/09/2003,

Oh my.... You made me sad..., but its all good fun, so I am fine. I like your energy ! However, I am keeping positive. I predict we who remain will all get Choice of Agent soon. Remember the retrogression that took place is over so we should move faster ( I hope ). Keep our spirits alive. I like that.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Hi Bubu. Good work.

All fees were paid and all documents submitted. In November I received invoice for my cspa daughter. This too was paid amd her documents submitted November 19.

I received checklist to resubmit corrected AOS end of November. This was sent back to nvc December 3.

Good luck to all whose case is complete and awaiting interview dates.

Happy holidays to all who celebrate Christmas. Lets enjoy the season and look forward to a great and prosperous 2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by clearvision View Post

Medical Examination completed successfully yesterday(14 Dec). As Vaccination records are not available for us (husband & wife), blanket waiver applied by physician. Just 2-2 vaccination for us & 3-3 for our daughters. Will collect medical reports packet on monday (16th Dec).

Comment

• Feb2003 i need some info from u..can u please tell me for cspa daughter u did same process which u did for u all? Like after they sent u invoice did u had too send them her document and affidavit of support ?and it also took one month for review n all? Same way they send us checklist ?

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                        Feb2003 i need some info from u..can u please tell me for cspa daughter u did same process which u did for u all? Like after they sent u invoice did u had too send them her document and affidavit of support ?and it also took one month for review n all? Same way they send us checklist ?
                        I had to do same process for CSPA daughter. After I received invoice when the status showed paid I received letter requesting her documents. Yes, when I sent in her documents I emailed nvc to advise them that her documents were there. They responded that documents were received and I should allow 30 business days for them to review them. When I sent in the first AOS she was listed on it and a copy was sent for her, so I did not need to do another AOS for her.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
                          Bubu19/09/2003,

Oh my.... You made me sad..., but its all good fun, so I am fine. I like your energy ! However, I am keeping positive. I predict we who remain will all get Choice of Agent soon. Remember the retrogression that took place is over so we should move faster ( I hope ). Keep our spirits alive. I like that.
                          awww.... butter. Not to worry, i mean, i could be wrong. We may all get ours at the same time as I noticed that people whose PDs were between Jan - May 2013, mostly received their COA in August. They just might repeat same and do June - Nov PDs in Feb 2014.

FEB2003, noted.. let me know once you get the ok for case completed.

Comment

awww.... butter. Not to worry, i mean, i could be wrong. We may all get ours at the same time as I noticed that people whose PDs were between Jan - May 2013, mostly received their COA in August. They just might repeat same and do June - Nov PDs in Feb 2014.

FEB2003, noted.. let me know once you get the ok for case completed.
                            Bubu19/09/2003, I think persons with PD dates June & July 2003, got COA already, so its just September, October, November and December 2003 left to receive COA. Soon, and very soon...( hoping )

Comment

• Originally posted by aaydrian View Post

I'm studying. Did you work out the whole re-entry permit thing for your family yet or is it that you don't need to anymore because of your AP?
                              Our stay this December is too short for my kids to get reentry permit. They will go back this April during their summer break from school which is longer so that gives them more time to get the reentry permit. But we'll see if it's necessary because they might want to go back to US every year until they graduate from college.

What course and year are you in college ?
                              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                              dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                              S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                              Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                              diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                              Puddy = April 2003
                              hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                              Imran123 = Aug 2003
                              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                              krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Ssup guys.
                                Paid the immigration visa fees on 18th november. POE'd on 21st november.It took quite sometime. The Officer just took signatures and fingerprints. I hope we didnt miss anything.
                                It's almost a month now but we havent even received the welcome letter. USCIS ELIS site on which i paid my fees shows my status as "Your application/petition has been accepted and is pending review." and case status is case received. The money also got deducted from my card.The receipt ID on the ELIS site doesnt show anything on the uscis case status page. I called up USCIS and they gave very vague answers and i wasnt satisfied at all.
                                I didnt put my address on the ELIS site when i registered coz it didnt ask me. Is it necessary? I would like someone to help me properly as i m kind of tensed. I already came back to india coz of my exams which are starting tomorrow and i wont be able to go back till june-july.
                                Anything on seeing a proper greencard status would help a lot.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X