All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by june05 View Post
    use the visa calculator for an idea, but the fact is, welcome letter have been stuck at Aug 22 2005 date from August 2016 so just pray they start moving again soon
    Thanks. Hope there is a faster movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by skyland235 View Post
      that's great news- good luck and keep us updated...
      i am also hoping someone can clarify as i am a little confused--- i now assume that a visa interview can be scheduled with the embassy even if the Priority date is NOT current?? is that the case- thanks
      as far as i know and iam experiencing rn, no visa interview can b scheduled unless your PD becomes current; that's what i have been informed from NVC.

Good luck to all
      Good Luck to All,
      Disclaimer: This is NOT a legal advice. Use it on your own risk.

Comment

• Reinstatment

Hi, I have sent my reinstatement application on June 27th, 2016 by lawyer, we have not received any reply from USCIS. Is there anyone who has idea when they will reply my application. My PD is current now just waiting for their reply. Thank you.

Comment

• Current PD?

Originally posted by Ismat Sarwar View Post
          Hi, I have sent my reinstatement application on June 27th, 2016 by lawyer, we have not received any reply from USCIS. Is there anyone who has idea when they will reply my application. My PD is current now just waiting for their reply. Thank you.
          How can you tell your PD is current? Where are you from? im from Amman Jordan.
          Good Luck to All,
          Disclaimer: This is NOT a legal advice. Use it on your own risk.

Comment

• CSPA revoew timeline

Hello to everyone!
            My PD is March,2005.
            I received welcome letter in September,2015. As I was over 21 at that time, my procedures started in December,2016 after CSPA application. Visa fees paid, DS-260 form filled-up & civil documents sent. But suddenly in April, 2017 my status was changed to NOT AVAILABLE again. I sent mail to NVC. They replied that your case is under review of CSPA applicability.
            It has been two months after that.
            My query is how much time will they take to review CSPA status?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanket2990 View Post
              Hello to everyone!
              My PD is March,2005.
              I received welcome letter in September,2015. As I was over 21 at that time, my procedures started in December,2016 after CSPA application. Visa fees paid, DS-260 form filled-up & civil documents sent. But suddenly in April, 2017 my status was changed to NOT AVAILABLE again. I sent mail to NVC. They replied that your case is under review of CSPA applicability.
              It has been two months after that.
              My query is how much time will they take to review CSPA status?
              Sanket pls contact me on [email protected], as i have a same problem need to discuss. Pls write USA visa in subject. Thanks alot

Comment

• No movement

yet no movement in the PD of august....

Comment

• answer regarding your query

Originally posted by moronas View Post
                  You can understand my case.My priority date is July 17,2005 and my receipt date is Jul 28th 2005, Notice date is May 28th 2010, and priory date is July 18th 2005, and then case was moved to nvc and got a welcome letter then complete the 6 steps of the nvc and ds-260 and all documents are completed on the website .But didn't received any interview call .so please tell me if any body have same situation???how much time required for interview after completed the 6 steps of F3 catg.?. when it is expected to receive a phone call or interview? please help
                  hi monoras
                  embassy required atleast 30 days for reviewing your documents.so be chill,if they require any docs theyll ask u thru mail

Comment

Originally posted by deep4shah View Post
                    My pd is July 2006.Any idea how much time left for my date to be current. And how much time prior should I expect the WL.
                    hi
                    deep
                    if u r excited,well check the visa bulletin for 2017 august at "www.travel.state.gov"
                    thank you

Comment

Originally posted by masking View Post
                      Dear can anyone tell me how long still for me to get the welcome letter my PD is Mar 2007...
                      hii
                      masking
                      check this site searching visa bulletin ,ull find ur date on this site,www.travel.state.gov

Comment

• Faster movement required on F3

I hope and also request that F3 is the category in which the married children are waiting for their file to be on date or to open so that they may unite with their parents in USA, who have been staying away from them past so many years and US government does think about us uniting... thanks.

I hope they increase the visa numbers in this category.
                        Last edited by masking; 08-26-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 08OCT04 View Post
                          Thank you for the information Netkit
                          Hi
                          Mine is the similar case. I am from Mumbai India.My priority date is August 2006. My father too is living with me because of his health issues.
                          I want to know what happened with your case. Was it rejected or not. Pls tell me what questions were asked in the interview.
                          Your feed back will help.
                          Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Hi Every one.
                            I want to add my kids names 7 and 5 years old
                            For immigration visa f3 category. Can anyone please help me with the process.
                            What paper work to be done
                            Format of cover letter etc.
                            Thanks in advance.

Comment

• may 2018 vb

my pd is june 2006. it is becoming current. my petitioner passed away. what can I do to submit my documents and not loose my spot. Rc

Comment

• If your petitioner passed away before your Priority Date is current, the petition is "dead," and there is nothing you can do t revive it.

--Ray B

Originally posted by rc04 View Post
                                my pd is june 2006. it is becoming current. my petitioner passed away. what can I do to submit my documents and not loose my spot. Rc

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X