No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks mt2644 and pike for your support, let's hope that F3 keeps this pace.

Comment

You are welcome Maruxa, I hope you let us know of your progress.

Comment

Yes we would really appreciate updates from Maruxa as she goes along. Yep Mt2644 I do hope you are wrong about the retrogression.Gosh I don't even want to think about it. Hopefully like Maruxa says let's hope F3 keep this pace ...or my wishfull thinking faster!!!!

Comment

All F3s

So what exactly is your question? Are you asking if you can put 98 tail fairings on your F2? If so yes you can so long as you use the light and light bracket as well. Not sure how your seat will line up though. You can still use your stock seat but you may want the 97-98 F3 seat in order to look like it was stock.

Comment

Originally posted by maruxa View Post
            Thanks mt2644 and pike for your support, let's hope that F3 keeps this pace.
            Hi,
            How are you doing? Anything interesting? Hope all is going well for you.

Comment

Hello to all,
              Just to give you guys an update:
              My petitioner (mother) is working on her I864 after paying $70.00.
              My choice of agent was received by NVC.
              Received notification to pay fee ($400 for each applicant)
              Paid $1,600 (for myself, spouse and 2 children),
              Working on DS230 and getting all documents necesary to send to NVC.

For what I see, everything is going pretty fast....I will keep you posted of any new developments....regards...

Comment

Thanks maruxa for the update....that's excellent that everything is moving fast it's about time after the long years of waiting. Maruxa did you have to get a job letter??? I am hearing that you can have a letter showing that you will be having a job when you arrive to the USA ..is this true as far as you know??? Hey MT2644 if you know anything about this I'd be happy if you can share any information with me.

Again Maruxa thanks for the updates ..I constantantly check this site for updates from you now.... and next MT2644!!!

MT2644 we had better start saving $400.00 per person when our turn comes....whewwwwwwww! Lots of money!!!

Comment

Hello Maruxa and Pike,

I see all is well and glad to hear that your application in progressing smoothly. I don’t believe having a job offer is going to help in any way with this process however having a job waiting for you is something that you ought to be happy about.
                  Are they hiring more people?
                  You are not kidding Pike, this process costs lots of money.
                  I am still having nightmares about April 30 2001 applications. I just can’t get my brain wrapped around it.
                  I remember a cartoon I used to watch when I was a kid. It was about bunch of dogs participating in a balloon race of some sort and one of them was such a pessimist. Lately I have begun to sound just like him.

Comment

Thanks Mt2644 ....Exactly my agrument about the job letter. You see one of my cousins in the USA keeps telling my mom (petitioner) that a job letter is needed and he will give one.

My repsonse to that was just like yours....you don't need a job letter for this category ...it will help not help the process in any way (except like U said having a job waiting will be excellent...after all we will be needing jobs) and an excellent question you ask "Are they hiring more people"?

Oh my gosh thank you thank you ...I told them (my relatives) the U.S does not even have jobs for the people who lives there much less me and it is crazy BS for immigration to ask for me to have a job there when I am not even living in the USA!!!!
                    I guess the americans (my cousin) thinks he knows it all and what do I know!!!

You know MT everytime I post something up and I make reference to you will be the next one to be getting thru ....I always remember what you said of being fearful of the retrogression .....and I am like that dog in your childhood cartoon ...a real pessimist but for some strange reason when it comes to this immigration process I am an optimist ....gosh in my mind when you get your paper then shortly after it will be my turn.....guess I want this migration process so badly that my mind is on one track only. Seriously MT I just hope they keep working ...they are at Jan 2001 ..I don't know maybe by this year end they will get to April???? Then we will see where things go from there. A mere 4/5 months your date is away from that.. how long can they take to get to Sept 2001.(I don't mean for you to answer this Q)

Hey I am getting scared now ...I go back to being a pessimist ....I am the one who should be worrying ...I am March 2003!!!!! Damn that dog cartoon of yours
                    Last edited by pike; 09-22-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Hi , Hello to everyone my catagory is also F3 and PD Oct 2004 , i am way behind then you all , but still would like to know about Visa Process , i am not aware about, retrogression after April 30 2001. The 245(i)s , can anybody explain this and does it affect all catagories like F1, F2 A, F2B , F3 and F4 or only F3 will be affected by this

Thanks

Comment

Hello Krish,

I have explained 245(i) provision to certain extent which you will find on this same thread post #3.
                        All categories are affected by 245(i) life act law.

I got the following from CRS Report for Congress.
                        "Section 245(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act was first enacted as a temporary
                        provision in 1994 and has been extended several times since then. It enables
                        unauthorized aliens in the United States who are eligible for immigrant visas based on
                        family relationships or job skills to become legal permanent residents (LPRs) without
                        leaving the country, provided they pay an additional fee. Before an alien can apply
                        to adjust to LPR status, the alien must have an approved immigrant visa petition and
                        must have a visa number immediately available to him or her. Currently, to be eligible
                        to adjust status under §245(i), an unauthorized alien must be the beneficiary of an
                        immigrant petition or labor certification application filed by April 30, 2001. An
                        unauthorized alien whose petition or application was not filed by April 30, 2001 must
                        go overseas to obtain a visa."

These applicants entered US legally but went out of status and remained in US as unauthorized aliens not illegal aliens.
                        Last edited by mt2644; 10-08-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Hello Pike,

Latest news on what PD in our F3 category is receiving DS3032 form is end of June 2001. This is of course normal for April 30 2001 deadline filing date since we already know it takes up to 2 months to get a priority date on applications filed on or before any specific date such as my favorite April 30 2001.
                          This latest news tells us all that for FY2010, we are going to have a minimum of 6 months PD movement.
                          Now, I am lurking around many sites to see if anyone with July or August 2001PD is going to post receiving DS3032 form. If this happens within the next couple of months, it will show that the number of 245(i) applications filed under F3 category was not enough to delay the progress as much as I have anticipated.
                          Let us all be crazy hopeful for smooth PD movement for the FY2010.

Hopeless wonderer
                          Last edited by mt2644; 10-05-2009, 06:09 AM.

Comment

I paid VISA processing fees

well, mine was filed in July 01 and i received email to pay visa fees $ 400 / person, which i paid and also my petitioner's paid $ 70 for Aff of Support fees. What sholud be the next step?

Comment

Hello Ashishtank,

Congratulations and hope all is well. I assume you belong to F3 category? Most of my posts are related to F3 category, their progress and their PDs.
                              From now on you and your petitioner will be getting couple of more packages for financial support and documentation and once they are done you need to wait for your PD to become current. Once your PD is current you will have your appointment for IV interview.
                              The next few months are going to fly by and in no time you will have your IV.
                              Last edited by mt2644; 10-05-2009, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Hi MT2644,

Thanks for the update ....I see Ashishtank PD is July 2001 ..did you find anyone whoose August? I like the idea of less 245(i) application filed under the F3 Category. That can only mean one thing ....they will be moving forward... keeping fingers crossed. Hopefully Ashishtank keeps posting so we can all follow their progress especially since you guys PD are almost the same.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X