All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Pike,

No I am yet to find anyone with August 2001 PD. I am sure if I look hard enough I will eventually find one.
    I will be so happy to be wrong on 245(i)s. I hope Ashishtank comes around and confirms his category and update his progress with rest of us soon.

Comment

All F3

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
      Hello,

I would like to ask all people in F3 category to participate in this thread and post their PDs with progress made so far in their quest for receiving their immigrant visas.
      I will start with my own PD which is Sep. 2001 and from what I read in different forums, I ought to receive the first batch of papers 2-3 months prior to my PD to become current which may very well be in one or two years time.

Dear mt2644.

I am also belonging to F3 category and my PD is July 7, 2001. Still I hv not received Choice of Agent form from NVC and just waiting for that.

Comment

Hey MT2644

We have another friend rsc,okay more and more F3's are finding this thread and are posting .....welcome Guys!!!!

Comment

Hello rsc,

Good to have you in F3 category thread. As we all know it has been a journey with many ups and downs in the past 8+ years.
          No news from Ashishtank yet. If you do belong to world wide F3 category, with Ashishtank’s July 2001 confirmation, then you most likely have the very first packet soon.

Comment

Dear All F3 friends,

Today, PD has moved to 1st March 2001. So, now F3 is moving very fast. Can I scan Choice of agent form and send it by email ? anybody knows about it.

Comment

Hello rsc,

The VB movement for the month of Nov. was/is great. To answer your question I have provided you the following link from USCIS site that explains e-communications for people such as yourself. I guess it can be done as long as they are in PDF format.
              Have you received the DS-3032 form yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                Hello rsc,

The VB movement for the month of Nov. was/is great. To answer your question I have provided you the following link from USCIS site that explains e-communications for people such as yourself. I guess it can be done as long as they are in PDF format.
                Have you received the DS-3032 form yet?
                Hi mt2644,

Still, I have not received even choice of agent form. I am just waiting for that. I hope it may reach to me withing one or two week. I will inform as soon as i receive it.

Comment

All F3

How we know NVC status ? If they hv despatched form or they received forms, how we know the status at NVC ? Somebody mentioned in the thread that till end of june 2001 has received DS 3032 form and mine PD is July 2001 but till today i or my petitioner have not received single paper from NVC. How do we know NVC status ?

Comment

To All F3s

Hi To All Of You,

Our PD is August 2003, as I've known and visit the National Visa Center the following PD that their are processing is October 01, 1991 please correct me if I'm wrong , I've just checked it and find it in their Visa Bulletin as for November of 2009.

Thanks!

Give me an update too if you have news for the said category

Comment

F3

Hello Potpot,

For the Philippines the F3 category is indeed Oct 22 1991.

Comment

Originally posted by rsc View Post
                        How we know NVC status ? If they hv despatched form or they received forms, how we know the status at NVC ? Somebody mentioned in the thread that till end of june 2001 has received DS 3032 form and mine PD is July 2001 but till today i or my petitioner have not received single paper from NVC. How do we know NVC status ?
                        Please Google NVC and either call them or send them an email. Papers sent out by NVC for the month of July is still unclear to me.

Comment

Hello to all F3s,

It has been very quiet all around and do not know why. Hope all is well and look forward to see the F3 category progress as before. I still have not found anyone who has received DS 3032 forms for the month of July and August 2001 except for our friend Ashishtank.

Comment

Yes all F3's it is very quite around here ..guess nobody has no new developments in their case. Well they say no news is good news...not sure if that is true in our case. Okay the person who will break the silence in this forum will be MT2644....F3 category progressing well!!!!!!

Comment

Hello guys, jajaja, I guess I will break the ice and give you an update on my case....after sending my DS2032 and the civil documents (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc. etc...) I got an email from NVC requesting I send the long form birth certificate (I didn't know such document existed!!), but after doing some research, in my country (Dom. Rep) there are 3 kinds of birth certificate, so I had to spend more money and request the long form..I just send it last week and now I am waiting for them to reply....and that's my update....Regards...

Comment

Hello Maruxa,

All of us in this forum do appreciate you taking the time to give us an update on what's happening with your case.

Gosh its a lot of frustration ......long birth certificate!!!!! If is isn't one thing it will be another!!! Then it's almost year end,who knows at what pace these people will be working. Hang in there hopefully the silver lining is will be soon.

Take care.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X