No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't heard for a long time. Any updates?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joy4u View Post
      Haven't heard for a long time. Any updates?
      Hi joy4u, have you gotten your IL

Comment

• may vb

vb for may. pd 01 Dec 2004. good luck all.

Comment

• Sep 2008

File in sep 2008. Any estimate on when it can be current? Some say 2020. Moving at better rate recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desu View Post
            Hi joy4u, have you gotten your IL
            Not yet. Will update here once I receive it.

Comment

• June vb

June vb is out. No change, 01 Dec 2004 application 01 Aug 2005 for F3. Patience pays. Good luck all. Rc

Comment

• Originally posted by rc04 View Post
                June vb is out. No change, 01 Dec 2004 application 01 Aug 2005 for F3. Patience pays. Good luck all. Rc
                hi
                yes- not really sure how this works but was disappointed to see no movement on the F3 category- is it common for this to happen and any reasons why
                thanks

Comment

• June vb

Originally posted by skyland235 View Post
                  hi
                  yes- not really sure how this works but was disappointed to see no movement on the F3 category- is it common for this to happen and any reasons why
                  thanks
                  it happens often, depends on how many applications were filled in the month, visa numbers remaining same only way to accommodate them is no movement of PD. longer wait time.

Comment

• july vb

no change pd 01 dec 2004 for f3.

Comment

• this is extremely frustrating and very disappointing..... we cannot even plan properly as no idea how long this is all going to take....
                      does anyone have any ideas of how much longer it takes AFTER a priority date becomes current? if a priority date was current would the processing and US Embassy interview( London) be the very quick or are we looking at yet another long wait?
                      thanks again for any responses received

Comment

• All F3s

Originally posted by Desu View Post
                        Thanks for your response, have you gotten a date for the interview
                        So you are saying the wait is definitely a 10 years 5-6 months wait...???, my PD is 06/2006!!

Comment

• all f3

No interview date, nothing....

Comment

• Number of People waiting for F3 visa ahead of you

Originally posted by Starv123 View Post
                            No interview date, nothing....
                            Hi Starv123,
                            Mine PD is also on June 2006, I have been trying to analyze the VB and other reports. The conclusion I got is as follows:

Number of people waiting in F3 in the year 2009 March = 484,230

Priority Date on March 2009 visa bulletin = 8 August 2000

Let us assume that From 2009 March to 2016 March, during 7 years, number of immigrant visa issued for F3 catetory = 25,000 Per year * 7 years = 175,000

Number of petitions filed for F3 after June 2006 till March 2009, ie, almost three years, assuming 50,000 IV filed per year = 50,000 Per Year * 3 yrs = 150,000

Total = 325,000

therefore, 484,230
                            Remaining 159,230

From this calculation 159,000 people are waiting ahead of our petition.

I am not sure if this calculation is okay, just trying to figure out how many people are waiting ahead of me in line.

Comment

• No Movement on f3

Originally posted by rc04 View Post
                              Hello All,

There has been no movement in this F3 category since past 3-4 months, does anyone know anything about the senate bill S.744 which was going to pass and there could have been some relief for the migrants whose parents in USA are waiting for their children to come and unit with them. It was a good bill but there is no news on that too. I hope the US government does something about this situation where the families are apart since years.

Comment

• No movement

Originally posted by rc04 View Post
                                Hello rc04,

i think it has been glued to this date of dec 04 for f3 for quite a long time now. my pd is mar 2007 and i think i have to wait a very very long time for it to be current.
                                Best of luck to others who have received their welcome packets and are moving ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

its been a long time the dates has stopped shifting ahead from Dec04. i think its a long waiting time still.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X