Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstatement

Originally posted by Imran Hussain View Post
    It faced the same situation in my case, we submit the death certificate then they replied, we should go for a appeal on humanitarian ground, my brother sent a letter with request they accepted the appeal and reinstated the petition based on humanitarian grounds with substitute sponsor.
    Mr. Imran thank you so much for the reply. God bless you! May I know how much time they take for the approval. I mean how much they will take for reply of our appeal. Is your case was recent? Thank you.

Comment

• Reinstatment

Originally posted by Ismat Sarwar View Post
      Mr. Imran thank you so much for the reply. God bless you! May I know how much time they take for the approval. I mean how much they will take for reply of our appeal. Is your case was recent? Thank you.
      It was 2013 when we did appeal for reinstatement, i think they replied within 3 month.

Comment

• Reinstatement

It was 2013 when we did appeal for reinstatement, i think they replied within 3 month.
        Thank you Mr. Imran.

Comment

• intro letter

after a long wait interview letter coming for on 10 dec.pray to god speed fast for proccesing f3.thanks to all.my pd 2004 approvel in 2010 from india

Comment

• Originally posted by chsingh View Post
            after a long wait interview letter coming for on 10 dec.pray to god speed fast for proccesing f3.thanks to all.my pd 2004 approvel in 2010 from india
            Congratulations chsingh. Please keep us posted. Which month of 2004 is your PD?

Comment

• Update

Received email from NVC yesterday. It says that our case is now complete and we are now waiting for our priority date to become current.

Comment

• Originally posted by joy4u View Post
                received email from nvc yesterday. It says that our case is now complete and we are now waiting for our priority date to become current.
                congratulation with best of luck 5-7 month more wait period for interveiw.
                Last edited by chsingh; 10-02-2016, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• F3 - CSPA Issue - NEED HELP

Hi Everyone!

We are on an F3 Immigrant Application and our priority date is 27 June 1994 (which is now current). However, I am now 27 Yrs old. The Petition was also approved in 1994 (or how would you now the date that it was approved, where can I see it)?

My parents have already been approved just yesterday, and I was asked to have my interview as a derivative ASAP. My only set back is that, I do not want to spend for the medical IF I will not be eligible to go with them. Can anyone help me about this please?

Comment

• Hello All

Why is the issuance of the visa stopped moving? Does any one know about the S.744 senate bill?

Comment

• F1 or F3

Hi,
                      I have a question:

My petition was approved under F1 and my priority date needed about 1 year waiting time to reach the cut off date. However, I got married 3 months ago and contacted NVC to inform them. They asked for marriage documents to add my husband to the file and still kept the category as F1. I did not have time to translate and sent them the marriage certificate,etc yet.
                      Today, I received a letter that NVC started processing my visa(!) still under F1 category.
                      Is there an option that I do not add my husband and go on with the process? I asked them by email and got the same response that I need to send the required documents to add my husband!!!

Thank you

Comment

• November VB

Nov vb out, f3 pd moved one month to Jan 2005, application date no change Aug 2005. Patience pays. Good luck all.
                        Rc

Comment

• Reinstatement

Mr. Imran,

did you appeal for reinstatement through lawyer? We have applied through lawyer. Lawyer has sent our case in July and still we have no reply. Your reply will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

• December 2016 Visa Bulletin

December 2016 visa bulletin is out and the cut off date is 15th Feb 2005 for F3 except Mexico and Philippines. anyone received interview letter?

Comment

• Reinstatement

Mr. Imran,

did you appeal for reinstatement through lawyer? We have applied through lawyer. Lawyer has sent our case in July and still we have no reply. Your reply will be much appreciated. Thank you.
                              No we did not apply through lawyer just my brother sent them a simple letter for reinstatement.

Comment

• Reinstatment

No we did not apply through lawyer just my brother sent them a simple letter for reinstatement.
                                Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X