All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi minhmapdich

I am from india. My F3 immigration priority date is sep 2004 n its approved in sep 2005. Now as per visa bulletin current priority date is Nov 03 2003. You said in this forum. On 20 aug 2014 some f3 cases with priority date of may and june 2004 have been opened. So what do you think when will my file be current.. ?? Do you know about any procedure for age out child. My age is 23 so im already aged out.. I will get visa or not ??? Plz help me if u know about any procedure..

Comment

• Hi ramiz

Originally posted by ramiz View Post
      Hi minhmapdich

I am from india. My F3 immigration priority date is sep 2004 n its approved in sep 2005. Now as per visa bulletin current priority date is Nov 03 2003. You said in this forum. On 20 aug 2014 some f3 cases with priority date of may and june 2004 have been opened. So what do you think when will my file be current.. ?? Do you know about any procedure for age out child. My age is 23 so im already aged out.. I will get visa or not ??? Plz help me if u know about any procedure..
      Actually, the current visa bulletin (September 2014) for F3 India is November 15, 2003.

Your F3 case which priority date is September 2004 will be opened within this year (2014) and will have an interview with the US Consulate within next year (if there won't be any retrogression in upcoming visa bulletins and NVC will keep up with the current speed of issuing the annual visas).

You pointed out that you're already aged out, so you must know about the CSPA law. Here, I will explain shortly about the CSPA law for the people who don't know about it. CSPA is an immigration law which has been in effect since 2002 under President George Bush's approval. The law is to protect the children who've waited too long to get the visas with their families and lost the chances when they turned 21. Now with the CSPA law, they can still count on the chances with the following formula:
      Real ages of the child (on birth certificate) - approval waiting time (approved date - priority date) = CSPA ages of the child
      If CSPA ages of the child > 21, the child cannot get the visa.
      If CSPA ages of the child < 21, the child can get the visa.
      In your case, the approval waiting time is only 1 year and you're 23, which means your CSPA ages are 22 > 21. Thus, you cannot go with your family this time by F3 case and you'll have to wait until your family'll come to USA and apply another immigration case (F2B if you're single or F3 if you're married) for you. My advice is you should contact your petitioner in USA to confirm about the priority date, approval date in order to make sure that you won't miss any chances of your immigration process.

Have a nice day.

Comment

• Hi minhmapsich
        Thank you sooo much for giving me satisfied answer.. I have another one question.
        Is it possible to change approval date.. I heard that its possible.
        Petitioner can send change approved date regarding application to nvc. After sometime they send new approved date latter...its just coz mostly f3 case approved in 1 to 2 years and most of the child cant go with their family in f3 catagory.. I dnt know about that. I just heard from someone. Plz if u have an idea about that. Then explain me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramiz View Post
          Hi minhmapsich
          Thank you sooo much for giving me satisfied answer.. I have another one question.
          Is it possible to change approval date.. I heard that its possible.
          Petitioner can send change approved date regarding application to nvc. After sometime they send new approved date latter...its just coz mostly f3 case approved in 1 to 2 years and most of the child cant go with their family in f3 catagory.. I dnt know about that. I just heard from someone. Plz if u have an idea about that. Then explain me.
          Hi Ramiz,

What you said in your comments is impossible, impossible, impossible. You cannot change your approval date. You heard absolutely wrong. Once the petition is approved it is approved you can change its dates. Hope You can understand that.

Comment

• Hi Ramiz

Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
            Hi Ramiz,

What you said in your comments is impossible, impossible, impossible. You cannot change your approval date. You heard absolutely wrong. Once the petition is approved it is approved you can change its dates. Hope You can understand that.
            You already had the correct answer from Subina_gorge. There is no way to change the approval date. However, there is an exceptional case which may be the one you heard about. For example: An F3 case, an American citizen applied for the visas for his married son, his daughter in law and his grandchildren in January 2005. The case was approved in January 2006, but the American citizen had passed away in September 2005. In addition, the case would have been closed by NVC and they sent it back to USCIS (the initial approval date was deleted). Then, the married son wrote an email asking USCIS to approve the case again with some persuasive humanity reasons (a lawyer is needed in this step). If the case is approved again, they will provide the family another Case number (another approval date). If not, then the family cannot continue to immigrate with that F3 case.

Sincerely,

Comment

• f3 India June 2005

Hi, I am from India and my category is f3.my priority date is June 2005.when will it becomes current?

Comment

• Hi Gurienderpal

Originally posted by Gurienderpal View Post
                Hi, I am from India and my category is f3.my priority date is June 2005.when will it becomes current?
                NVC has been opening F3 cases up to June 2004. In addition, you should wait until October 2014 (2 more months), then you send an email to NVC (just follow my instruction in the previous emails) and wait for the reply with ID Invoice Number. I estimate that your case will be opened in mid 2015 and you can attend an interview in early 2016 (If there are no retrogressions in visa bulletins and NVC keeps up with the current speed of issuing annual visas).

Cheers.

Comment

• Thank you so much minhmapsich and subina.. I totally understand all this things.

Comment

• Hi gurienderpal

Whats your approved date ?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                      Lucky you. Well good luck as you prepare for your medicals.

By the way, what date did you get your case complete e-mail? This will help me calculate and estimate when the rest of us might be expecting same, and interview letters.

Also, has anyone heard from Butter?

Where are you Butter and whats your status?

Well its a bit of good news for me now. We've just received our case complete e-mail.

Therefore expecting our interview notification letter by next month, for a projected interview date of late October or early November, since our PD has been current for a while now.

Butter, Ranagee 87, 04Dec2003, 8kDec, whats the situation with you guys?

PD: Sept19, 2003.

Comment

• I am still waiting for IL case completed on 4th June pd dec 3 2003

Comment

• Hi minhmapsich

I have a another question. I have a younger brother. His age is 22 years n 2 months now. Our CSPA age is 22 years.if suppose my file will be opened in this year. I will get email from nvc. Then at that time my brother age will be like 22 years n 6 to 8 months i guess. The age different is only 6 to 8 months. So Can he get visa ?

Comment

• Congrats Bubu !

Congrats Bubu, on case completion ! I think you wll get ur IL by next week as ur PD is current, for me with PD still not current , there has been no further development . Do give us update whn ur IL come . All the Best !

Comment

• Hi guys! Same here, still waiting for IL. Im from Phils.
                              my priority date is 7june '93. We should be receiving IL
                              soon if our priority date will be current in the next visa
                              bulletin. Hoping we receive it soon! Good luck guys..

Comment

• Congratulations Bubu my good wishes are with you . You will definitely get your interview date soon keep us updated

About me I received a checklist that some docs in sponsors are missing so my father is working on it. Thats all

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X