X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cspa

Originally posted by ribasco View Post
    Hi Everyone!

We are on an F3 Immigrant Application and our priority date is 27 June 1994 (which is now current). However, I am now 27 Yrs old. The Petition was also approved in 1994 (or how would you now the date that it was approved, where can I see it)?

My parents have already been approved just yesterday, and I was asked to have my interview as a derivative ASAP. My only set back is that, I do not want to spend for the medical IF I will not be eligible to go with them. Can anyone help me about this please?
    use CSPA you will need to know your approval date ..

Comment

• F3

Hi everyone, the bulletin has picked up. Hoping for faster movements in 2017. Would really love to hear people's views on the new president elect and the immigration process.

Comment

• Reinstatement

Originally posted by Ismat Sarwar View Post
        Mr. Imran,

did you appeal for reinstatement through lawyer? We have applied through lawyer. Lawyer has sent our case in July and still we have no reply. Your reply will be much appreciated. Thank you.
        Hello,

Can you tell me what is the meaning of reinstatement, when does it take effect, is it when the application is sent to the counsulate as per the application dates and it is approved and if suppose the petitioner dies, then we have to go for reinstatement? Only after the application is approved? Like suppose someone has filed my petition and the petitioner dies without the application dates coming to current then what happens?

Masking:

Comment

• Jan 2017 Visa Bulletin

January 2017 Visa Bulletin has been published. F3 cut off date in Jan 2017 is 1st March 2005 for India. Our priority date is 16th March 2005 so almost there!! Anyone here had interview recently?

Comment

• f3 movement so slow

Jan vb out, f3 pd moved to Mar 2005, application date no change Aug 2005. Good luck all.

Comment

• Interview Letter

Visa interview scheduled on 6th February. Our priority date is 16th March 2005 from India.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joy4u View Post
                Visa interview scheduled on 6th February. Our priority date is 16th March 2005 from India.
                that's great news- good luck and keep us updated...
                i am also hoping someone can clarify as i am a little confused--- i now assume that a visa interview can be scheduled with the embassy even if the Priority date is NOT current?? is that the case- thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by skyland235 View Post
                  that's great news- good luck and keep us updated...
                  i am also hoping someone can clarify as i am a little confused--- i now assume that a visa interview can be scheduled with the embassy even if the Priority date is NOT current?? is that the case- thanks
                  I have no idea about the cut off date in February 2017. Cut off date in January 2017 is March 1 2005 so all I can understand is our priority date is very close to that.

Comment

• Ceac

Hello friends,

from where and how can i see my petitioners name? On which site? My pd is mar 2007, i check on this link https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/ with my BMB number but and it shows this:

Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment. This includes submitting to NVC various fees, forms and documents. Once NVC has received all the required items, they will let you know if anything is missing or incomplete.

What should be done? I have not received any papers yet, People say they see names

waiting for somone to reply.
                    Last edited by masking; 01-13-2017, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by masking View Post
                      Hello friends,

from where and how can i see my petitioners name? On which site? My pd is mar 2007, i check on this link https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/ with my BMB number but and it shows this:

Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment. This includes submitting to NVC various fees, forms and documents. Once NVC has received all the required items, they will let you know if anything is missing or incomplete.

What should be done? I have not received any papers yet, People say they see names

waiting for somone to reply.
                      You will be able to see petitioner's name after the fees are paid. NVC will send you and your petitioner a welcome package when time comes and the fee can only be paid after that. Just to give you an idea of the time frame, our PD is in March 2005 and we received our welcome letter from NVC in August 2015.

Comment

You will be able to see petitioner's name after the fees are paid. NVC will send you and your petitioner a welcome package when time comes and the fee can only be paid after that. Just to give you an idea of the time frame, our PD is in March 2005 and we received our welcome letter from NVC in August 2015.
                        Thanks and as you said that your PD is March 2005 and u received the WL in 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by masking View Post
                          Thanks and as you said that your PD is March 2005 and u received the WL in 2015?
                          Correct.

Comment

Welcome letter received on 29th Aug. PD March 24, 2005.
                            Hi Joy
                            just checking, was the above date your correct PD or is it the 16th as you latter stated. Thanks

Comment

• Adjustment of status after advance parole ?

I was wondering what I should write under non immigrant visa number I have DACA and traveled with advance parole married to a U.S. citizen already have a I-130 approved. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by june05 View Post
                                Hi Joy
                                just checking, was the above date your correct PD or is it the 16th as you latter stated. Thanks
                                Correct date is 16th March.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X