• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiii

Visa bulletin out 1sept 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by RafaoNY View Post
      Great news Guys.

Family-Sponsored All Chargeability Areas CHINA-mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES

F3 01SEP03 01SEP03 01SEP03 01JUL93 01MAR93
      F4 08DEC01 08DEC01 08DEC01 01DEC96 01NOV90

It´s running fast.

Wonderful news!!! and I am in.... Just waiting for interview...

imran

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
        Wonderful news!!! and I am in.... Just waiting for interview...

imran

Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
        diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
        Puddy = April 2003
        hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
        Imran123 = Aug 2003
        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
        krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

I have not heard from some of the senior members for so long can you give us an update
        Hfsitumo2001 Good luck , Butter you are next , Imran good luck ,Tabby and Diva whats up ?

Sep042003 you will get interview date soon GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Feb2003 did you make a copy of the IRS Federal income tax return for each person I am preparing for the medical and interview I am ok with the medical but any advice on the documents for interview will be welcomed. Thanks a lot.

Comment

• Insurance needed for entering USA??

Heard from some one that now Insurance is compulsary and in any categary we entered USA tht needed 3 month insurance minimum.
          Is this right information??
          Guidelines please.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
            Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
            diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
            Puddy = April 2003
            hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
            Imran123 = Aug 2003
            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
            krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

I have not heard from some of the senior members for so long can you give us an update
            Hfsitumo2001 Good luck , Butter you are next , Imran good luck ,Tabby and Diva whats up ?

Sep042003 you will get interview date soon GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Feb2003 did you make a copy of the IRS Federal income tax return for each person I am preparing for the medical and interview I am ok with the medical but any advice on the documents for interview will be welcomed. Thanks a lot.
            Hi Puddy:

I took copies of all documents to the interview but I was not asked for anything except our passports, 2 photographs, interview letter and medicals. The 2 photographs sent to NVC were returned to us.

Best regards

Comment

• Pd dec 5 2003

Hi to All
              today i received Checklist for aos and and for civil documents but i already send civil documents to nvc and they received my documents on 04/09/14 by show on fedex tracking

Can I send them again my civil documents to nvc or wait for them coz only after 2 days they email about civil documents ???????????????

Comment

• Hi Puddy,

I want to ask you one another thing that when your childrens name were added to your case there was FNU written in the place of last name?? Because in my case in the place of my daughters last name it is written FNU...
                If it was there in your case then what is the meaning of that??
                Should I call NVC and tell them for correction..

Comment

• Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
                  Hi Puddy,

I want to ask you one another thing that when your childrens name were added to your case there was FNU written in the place of last name?? Because in my case in the place of my daughters last name it is written FNU...
                  If it was there in your case then what is the meaning of that??
                  Should I call NVC and tell them for correction..

No I did not see that, it showed their names starting with surnames first ,so send and email with the correct spelling and call as well just to make sure . Good Luck

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                    No I did not see that, it showed their names starting with surnames first ,so send and email with the correct spelling and call as well just to make sure . Good Luck

Hi, I had this issue as my Wife and Child first name was listed as FNU. I think it means First Name Unavilabe.

I contacted NVC regarding this and they asked me to send a copy of the passport. After I sent what requested the names were corrected.

Comment

• Originally posted by ranajee_87 View Post
                      Hi to All
                      today i received Checklist for aos and and for civil documents but i already send civil documents to nvc and they received my documents on 04/09/14 by show on fedex tracking

Can I send them again my civil documents to nvc or wait for them coz only after 2 days they email about civil documents ???????????????

Not as yet, wait a bit my take on that is sometimes the mail is not sorted fast enough so lets see.

Comment

• Mayorkas v. Cuellar de Osorio

Can I have more information regarding Mayorkas v. Cuellar de Osorio petition? if supreme court will give verdict for this? how it will be beneficial to all who are not getting visa in F3 category because of their age more than 21 years

Comment

• Need Urgent Help!

Hi Folks,
                          I am having some doubts regarding F3 petition and CSPA stuff. My grandmother has filled F3 petition for my parents and it getting current in few months. The details are given below:
                          Petition Date: Nov 2003
                          Approval Date: Mar 2012
                          My DOB: Jan 1989 (25 years)
                          Current Priority date: Sept 2003
                          Approx IV duration
                          NVC has started the communication in regards to my parents petition and they are at the stage of filling DS 260 form currently. Now my name is not considered by NVC for immigration process and the status of my name in ceas.state.gov website is showing as 'NOT APPLICABLE'.
                          My question is "Do I qualify under CSPA for getting GC?" and if yes then what is the process to be done from my side at this time to get considered with my parents for immigration process and to get GC.

Thank you.
                          Last edited by rahul89; 04-15-2014, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Need Guidance

Hello Senior member.

I am Dr. Rahul. I have case similar to yours. My parents have submitted DS260 for F3 petition and my name is not considered now for immigration process.
                            Approval: Mar 2012
                            My DOB: Jan 1989. I am derivative benificiary of my dad's petition.
                            Right now I am not considered for filling DS260 form. You mentioned that you sent some CSPA letter to NVC, can yoy plz mail me that letter format on [email protected] so I can do the necessary formalities from my side to get considered under CSPA and for GC.
                            Also I appreciate your suggestions fruitful for me at this time.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rahul89 View Post
                              Hello Senior member.

I am Dr. Rahul. I have case similar to yours. My parents have submitted DS260 for F3 petition and my name is not considered now for immigration process.
                              Approval: Mar 2012
                              My DOB: Jan 1989. I am derivative benificiary of my dad's petition.
                              Right now I am not considered for filling DS260 form. You mentioned that you sent some CSPA letter to NVC, can yoy plz mail me that letter format on [email protected] so I can do the necessary formalities from my side to get considered under CSPA and for GC.
                              Also I appreciate your suggestions fruitful for me at this time.

Thank you.
                              Hi Rahul:

Check your email. I sent the letter.

Best regards

Comment

• Our interview to day 16 April 2014 was succesfull aand our IV was approved. Waiting time is 90 minutes and the interview was just 10 min. All of us were called to come to window 1.

The question for my wife:
                                Who is your sponsor your mother our your father.. my wife said Father
                                How did your father become a citizen, I helped her to answer " he was claimed by his son"
                                Who is Mrs. X... my wife said sister in law, where does she work... my wife answer at xxxxx hospital
                                Question to me as her husband: Where do you work.. and then I said... , You will work in the same company when you are in the US?, I said no, I am looking for a job there I said.

Qustion for my Sons... who among you lived outside of Indonesia. My son said, me while I studied in the Philiipines. Do you have police clearance?, my son said, yes.. that one the green one.

Thanks all, actually it didn't take long, just because the interviewer asked question while he was typing too.. then it took about 10 mins.

Wish you Puddy and the others that will be interviewed have a success too.

Frank

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X