All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
    Our interview to day 16 April 2014 was succesfull aand our IV was approved. Waiting time is 90 minutes and the interview was just 10 min. All of us were called to come to window 1.

The question for my wife:
    Who is your sponsor your mother our your father.. my wife said Father
    How did your father become a citizen, I helped her to answer " he was claimed by his son"
    Who is Mrs. X... my wife said sister in law, where does she work... my wife answer at xxxxx hospital
    Question to me as her husband: Where do you work.. and then I said... , You will work in the same company when you are in the US?, I said no, I am looking for a job there I said.

Qustion for my Sons... who among you lived outside of Indonesia. My son said, me while I studied in the Philiipines. Do you have police clearance?, my son said, yes.. that one the green one.

Thanks all, actually it didn't take long, just because the interviewer asked question while he was typing too.. then it took about 10 mins.

Wish you Puddy and the others that will be interviewed have a success too.

Frank

Congratulations!!! To you an the Family ,that was fairly easy all the best ,my status on the Consular website now say"in transit" and we have medical on the 28 April also interview on May 12 so lets hope all runs smooth again all the best .

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
      Congratulations!!! To you an the Family ,that was fairly easy all the best ,my status on the Consular website now say"in transit" and we have medical on the 28 April also interview on May 12 so lets hope all runs smooth again all the best .
      Thanks Puddy wish you all the best too on your interview at May 12.
      I want to submit one month notice for my resignation from my office. Is there anyway, how can we find a job in the USA while we will enter US in one month later?

Thanks for any ideas

FRank

Comment

• Good news for 2004 filers! My brother PD is april 2004, and today he got choice of agent.....

Imran

Comment

• From which country is ur brother.
          Our priority date is march 2004 india we haven't received anything yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
            Good news for 2004 filers! My brother PD is april 2004, and today he got choice of agent.....

Imran
            How does people usually get choice of agent ?
            I mean thro email or letters?

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
              Our interview to day 16 April 2014 was succesfull aand our IV was approved. Waiting time is 90 minutes and the interview was just 10 min. All of us were called to come to window 1.

The question for my wife:
              Who is your sponsor your mother our your father.. my wife said Father
              How did your father become a citizen, I helped her to answer " he was claimed by his son"
              Who is Mrs. X... my wife said sister in law, where does she work... my wife answer at xxxxx hospital
              Question to me as her husband: Where do you work.. and then I said... , You will work in the same company when you are in the US?, I said no, I am looking for a job there I said.

Qustion for my Sons... who among you lived outside of Indonesia. My son said, me while I studied in the Philiipines. Do you have police clearance?, my son said, yes.. that one the green one.

Thanks all, actually it didn't take long, just because the interviewer asked question while he was typing too.. then it took about 10 mins.

Wish you Puddy and the others that will be interviewed have a success too.

Frank

Very good news indeed.

Davidisurf and Tabby, how is it going with you guys?

Still trying to renew our passports which is taking a while, but at least we've been scheduled for our passport interviews on May 9th hence will be travelling from Wales to England then.

keep the news coming guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4mar04 View Post
                From which country is ur brother.
                Our priority date is march 2004 india we haven't received anything yet
                You will receive very soon, we are from Pakistan, and we received choice of agent in the email to pay 88$

Comment

• I'm a new member guys & I must say congrats on a very informative & helpful forum. our PD is Jan 2004. however my question is how do you know your approval date? all we have gotten so far was the standard response from the NVC dated april 30, 2005. which included our PD date & other info. a recent call to NVC office revealed that our package is ready & should get to us between 10-20 days.

Comment

• @imran I hope so thanks 4 d info mate!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan2004 View Post
                      I'm a new member guys & I must say congrats on a very informative & helpful forum. our PD is Jan 2004. however my question is how do you know your approval date? all we have gotten so far was the standard response from the NVC dated april 30, 2005. which included our PD date & other info. a recent call to NVC office revealed that our package is ready & should get to us between 10-20 days.
                      Your approval date is the date you got the letter from nvc which is April 30,2005 and the time you have been waiting since 2005 until now is for a visa number to become available which is going to be available soon since your package is ready
                      Congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by zadi View Post
                        Your approval date is the date you got the letter from nvc which is April 30,2005 and the time you have been waiting since 2005 until now is for a visa number to become available which is going to be available soon since your package is ready
                        Congrats
                        Thanks Zadi, we truly hope so. we have been waiting so long & now we're not sure if all our kids will be able to accompany us. the two we're not sure of are DOB 1984 & 1991.

Comment

Thanks Zadi, we truly hope so. we have been waiting so long & now we're not sure if all our kids will be able to accompany us. the two we're not sure of are DOB 1984 & 1991.
                          Can you tell me which month they were born?

Comment

Can you tell me which month they were born?
                            sept 84 & may 91

Comment

sept 84 & may 91
                              I'm sorry to tell you that after I used the cspa calculator ( child protection act)
                              That both of your sons aged out

Because the cspa subtracts the time the application was pending ( from 2004 until 2005 ) which is one year from you sons age when the visa became available which in that case both of them will be older than 21 which means they aged out

Comment

I'm sorry to tell you that after I used the cspa calculator ( child protection act)
                                That both of your sons aged out

Because the cspa subtracts the time the application was pending ( from 2004 until 2005 ) which is one year from you sons age when the visa became available which in that case both of them will be older than 21 which means they aged out
                                wow. bitter /sweet news,, thanks Zadi you guys are great with the expert info
                                Last edited by Jan2004; 04-19-2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X