Financial aid to pursue degree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial aid to pursue degree

I am interested to pursue accounting and financial management. Due to finacial conditions, cant bear the fee in single go. Please suggest me any university offering facility of financial aid with which I can start my degree online. Your valuable suggestions will be highly appreciated.

You can contact Ashford University, Capella University, and Aspen University. You can request information from the university you are interested in and review what financial aids they offer.

Comment

Can you suggest me any reliable and trust worthy website through which I can proceed further?

Comment

well you can search online for the accredited university. Check all the terms and conditions before joing. Have a look on the syllabus that is to be covered.

Comment

After surfing the net, I’m confused over certain universities. At one point one is good and other time I found complaints with it. Not able to make out correct decision. Please help.

Comment

Before applying or considering any university, you should look at their financial aid rules in regards to immigrants. Also, try to apply for scholarships both in the U.S. and in your native country. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell_john54 View Post
              I am interested to pursue accounting and financial management. Due to finacial conditions, cant bear the fee in single go. Please suggest me any university offering facility of financial aid with which I can start my degree online. Your valuable suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Hi, same for me and how much do I need to expect to pay if I don't get financial aid and are there any student credits for foreign people. I know this post is an old one so maybe you (john) can already share your experiences with me? Thanks for your help!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X