Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent help - F1 cancelled after stamping

Hi

My visa was cancelled on July 16 after stampin was done. consular said i attended interview with few **** documents given by a educational consultancy. my visa was stamped as cancelled.

Can i apply to visa again? i didnt get any form or any paper mentioning section under which my visa was cancelled.

Care to explain some history behind this? Did you already have a visa and you went again for renewal? When was it stamped initially and when/why did you go back?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you

thank you for the reply. I got my visa on May 14,2009. on june 02 they called me back for finger prints. they took my documents and verified all of them. some of financial documents prepared by educational consultancy person are found to be ****. Then consulate people retained my documents and said they 'll verify and get back to me. on july 18 they sent my passport with cancelled stamp on visa. they didnt send any other form alomg with it.

Plz suggest me something.

Comment

Using **** documents is reason for it. They will have your details in the system and another visa attempt would likely be futile.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

what is the probability

but it was not intensional. I have confessed it to the consular. Can you please tell me whether i can apply or not? if yes what r the chances of getting visa?

Comment

hey hi raj..

Originally posted by crazyraj View Post
            but it was not intensional. I have confessed it to the consular. Can you please tell me whether i can apply or not? if yes what r the chances of getting visa?

hi raj,

im too in a same situation as urs... thinking whether to go for the visa again or not..... im in utter confusion

so wht did u decide whether to go for visa or not?

plz let me know any information if u get to know.... i will keep u posting...

Comment

Intentional or not, you were caught attempting to cheat the visa authorities. They have absolutely no reason to believe you or give you another chance.

If you are not smart enough to carefully examine any papers given to you by consultants before you hand them over to a VO then I think you deserve what you got.

You're welcome to try again if you like. But I doubt if they'll ever give you a visa again.

You should seriously consider suing the educational consultant who did this.

Also, If you are deserving student then you DO NOT need educational consultants to get you a visa.
              Last edited by smohanty; 07-28-2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

though i have taken a document from that educational consultancy i have not produced it during my visa interview.. its tht they came to know when they got my details from the consultancy when they got caught hold of the consultancy people...

more over all my docs which i have were genuine and suffice the financial requirements... so thts the reason i didnt show tht particular document taken from consultancy during my visa....its only the name which the embassy people got from the consultancy...

if i would go for the second time now... is there any chance tht they would be givin a chance... coz its not tht im taking a complete set of new documents now.... since all my docs which i have taken before are genuine im carrying the same now which are sufficient enough satisfying the financial requirements....plz do advice/suggest...

thanks for the replies

Comment

No one can predict or guess what has been put on the system. You can just try but having the visa revoked will definitely be a negative as you have to mention it and explain it to the VO during the interview.

You have to try again or give up. It is a matter of personal choice. I am guessing they caught someone producing the docs from the firm and went after them to get the names of all previous clients.

Comment

yeah ur rite.... its hard luck!!!! actually i heard tht a candidate has been caught a week later after my visa and then later got all the names from them... its like even though i have not produced any **** docs during my interview my visa is revoked only for the reason my name was with the consultancy firm...

anywayz thanks for ur replies and suggestions dear senior members .....

also a small request!!! if i have to go to visa for second time wht would i answer questions when asked regarding last rejection and the docs which i bought now for the second time... like wht they expect me to answer and how could i convince them abt the last mistake done?

Comment

You just have to explain that you have never misrepresented any facts during the interview nor used the documents from the firm that is in question.

Comment

hi

Hi,

Thx for all your comments. You should clear to the VO that ur misguided and u learnt ur lesson from that and followed regulations now..u shud show this in your tone. So wen u r gonna apply for visa??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X