Request for evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for evidence

When i checked online.. my status is showing as RFE is being sent to you on July 23...But my biometrics letter was mailed on July 23.Are they both the same? or different?I had my biometrics done on Aug13th.Has anyone seen something similar?

JBE

Request for evidence

I contacted USCIS and they sent an e-mail stating that this is service error.
    Here is the e-mail response from USCIS. So you can ignore if your case status is showing as RFE at the time of biometric notice.

-------------------------------------------------

Type of service requested:
    -- Non-Delivery of RFE Notice

The status of this service request is:

We apologize for the error on USCIS Case Status Online that states you were mailed an RFE notice requesting additional evidence on Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. This is a service error. The notice that was mailed out was your Biometric Appointment Notice with your local ASC which you may have already attended. Your application is currently pending and will be worked in the order it was received by USCIS. Again we apologize for the error and any inconvenience it may have caused you.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Comment

Problem solved

Thanks Sapsri...

Got the same thing ...Everything over ...Taking oath on November 2nd

Comment

Timeline For Me...

Application sent - 07-14-09
        Cheques Encashed - 07-20-09
        Finger Printing - 08-13-09
        Interview - 10-08-09
        Oath - 11-02-09

Comment

Congratulations JBE. All the best for Oath ceremony on 11/2.

Comment

Originally posted by JBE View Post
            Application sent - 07-14-09
            Cheques Encashed - 07-20-09
            Finger Printing - 08-13-09
            Interview - 10-08-09
            Oath - 11-02-09
            Thats very fast processing...
            Good luck..
            N400 Application details
            Added in the citizenship tracker app(06/25/09 - 11/13/09)

Comment

RFE not received

I have the same exact problem.
              N400 Application was received by USCIS on Sept 23.
              Case on-line is listed as on-hold pending receipt of info requested in an RFE mailed on Sep 30.
              4 weeks later no RFE has been received.
              However, the fingerprint notice letter was sent at the same time, and has a notice date of Oct 1. And fingerprinting has already been completed, on Oct 21.
              When I spoke to USCIS service center over the phone they said that the Fingerprinting is not tracked in the on-line case status, and that if an RFE is listed, then it is truly for some additional info, and is not the fingerprinting.
              So, they requested the RFE be re-sent. Nevertheless, they couldn't actually look at the RFE and tell me what was in it.
              All very suspicious.

Comment

jlp:

Dont worry i was in the same boat.you will get an email stating that it is an error in their side.Go ahead with you Finger Printing.....Online updates are not very accurate.I would Just continue the steps ...would'nt even bother..

Comment

N-400

Am in the same exact sitiuation. Now i went back reading just to see what I may have missed to have a RFE status online. Am filling based on marriage and I didn't send proof of my wife's citizenship or marriage certificate or bank statements or anything like that (wasn't aware that they may need it) If any of you guys is filling on marriage based have you sent the above evidence with your N400?

Thanks
                  Last edited by yasso; 11-24-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Rfe

Hi Friends,
                    I am in the same situation. I got my finger print notice on Nov10 and gave finger prints on 23rd of Nov. When i checked online for my status, it says they sent me RFE on Nov 9th. I called USCIS today and spoke to them and they said, it is the finger printing notice they are talking about. Wanted to share this, so friends who are in similar situation will not worry about it and enjoy Thanks giving!

Comment

Rfe

I think I am in the same boat. Did any of you call the phone number mentioned in the online status. What did the automated message say ? For me it is saying the same thing as the status online.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X