Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

waiting for the "request for evidence"!!!Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rfe

sun83 AND 292641:

Reading ya'lls posts makes me feel better. You see, I checked my status online today and it says an RFE was sent to me on 11/02. In both of your cases the RFE has really been the Fingerprints appointment and I'm hoping it's the same for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by saleen15 View Post
      sun83 AND 292641:

Reading ya'lls posts makes me feel better. You see, I checked my status online today and it says an RFE was sent to me on 11/02. In both of your cases the RFE has really been the Fingerprints appointment and I'm hoping it's the same for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

hey saleen15
      our fingers r crossed to
      hopefully ur get ur FP notice within 10 days.. thats what happend to me .. !

am waiting for my interview notice now :S

Comment

good luck

Good luck sun83! Hope your interview date comes sooner than later. And I also hope to receive my FP appt letter soon. Where did you go for your FP? How long did it take? I really don't want to take a day off from work.

Comment

Good luck sun83! Hope your interview date comes sooner than later. And I also hope to receive my FP appt letter soon. Where did you go for your FP? How long did it take? I really don't want to take a day off from work.
          am applying in Sacramento ,California..so my FP were taken there at a USCIS office...
          well when i walked in to the office it was empty!!totally! i filled a form..and did my FP right away..did not wait for a sec!
          it took me like 15 mins to b done..
          so if it wasnt crowded where ur gona take the FP ..then it wont take time..hopefully ...!
          dont take it off,but u will b a bit late,unless u work in shifts

Comment

hi sun 83, just wanted to let you know that I received my letter today and it was actually the biometrics appointment! YAY!

Comment

hi sun 83, just wanted to let you know that I received my letter today and it was actually the biometrics appointment! YAY!
              great! congrats tell us what will happen with u on the FP day

am still waiting for my interview letter .. am hoping it wont take a long time..

10/1/09 USCIS Received application
              10/12/09 Received Notice letter
              10/21/09 Received FP Notice
              10/30/09 FP Appointment

Comment

Originally posted by sun83 View Post
                hey guys!
                here is my case:
                i filed my papers ( recvd by the uscis):10/1/2009
                got my 1st notice :10/12/2009

online my status right now shows request for evidence,and that they mailed me on the 15th of october another notice requesting more info..
                but i still got nothing..today its 10/19/2009

i called the customer service of uscis ,they said that if i did not receive it after 30 days then i can call for a problem...but right now i have to wait maybe within 30 i will get it..
                so i just wana make sure ..is everything going normal in my case??
                thx inadvance for your help...

Hi everybody!!!
                well, as many of you, here i am all worried and can't wait to receive that letter for "Request for Evidence" mean while I'm all stressing what did I miss? my case AOS I-485, I-130, I-765 -

Mailed my package 12/23/13
                12/24/13 USCIS Received application
                12/31/13 USCIS issued case number
                01/02/14 Received Notice letter "Acceptance"
                01/06/14 Received letter FP Appointment
                been checking my cases online and all were in "Acceptance" and Later "Initial Review" until today!!!
                Today online it says that I will receive a letter for "Request for Evidence"
                what did I miss??? why then they sent me the "FP appointment" letter? any advice out there? thanks...

Comment

Hello !!
                  I have applied and put my file for adjustment of status from student to green card due with spouse relation at 4/6/2017 . and same month I got finger prints ,after a month I got first RFE and I solved it. Now I can see online my status it says they have sent me second RFE at 26 june and it s 13 august I still didnt get that mail,I called them at 11 july and made service request they said now wait for 30 month to respond and i waited till 11 august ,still haven't received anything ,so at 11 august I made other service request and now they wanted me to wait another 30 days to get respond from USCIS and till that my file been stopped. I am so confused bcoz its gonna be 2 whole months to i am waiting my second RFE in mail.
                  CAN ANYONE SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS CASE.??????

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X