Complaince form for NATIONAL UNIVERSITY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaince form for NATIONAL UNIVERSITY

hello I am non citizen student in U.S. I want to take your health insurance plan of $170 for 3 months plan.But my university named NATIONAL UNIVERSITY want my insurance company to fill one form so that they could know your plan meet all their requirements.If you can fill that form i would surely like to go for your insurance plan.

After you buy the insurance, please send the form to us. We will fill it and send it directly to your university.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

I got one response from your company that you can't fullfill the first requirement of my University for insurance plan.
      I am thinking to take $170 plan for 3 months for my health insurance.I am sending my form in attachment.Its urgent for me.Please let me know about this.

Comment

We contacted your university and they are giving very vague answer to requirement #1.

The way they have worded it is very confusing.

If they are looking for what they told us over the phone, you will not find any plan that will meet that requirement. You will have to buy the insurance from them. Essentially, what you are looking for is, for example, if you buy the insurance for 1 month, and if you are in coma for 10 years, they want the insurance company to pay for 10 years.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X