Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a US employer sponser my H1B petition if I have 0 experience(just after my BE)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a US employer sponser my H1B petition if I have 0 experience(just after my BE)?

I am a student. I have always had a doubt if my H1B Employer will sponser for any young professionals(just after I complete my degree) like me. My question is if I can apply for a H1B sponsoring company right after my BE degree gets over(and after I have got the degree certificates) or is it mandatory to have some work experience before I apply for a company in the US? Will the US employer hire me if I request him a entry level job. And yes,my degree is equalient to the US Bachelor's degree(4 year course). I will be greatful if this question is answered.
    And I have seen in Immihelp website that there are a large number of Fradulent companies that are being reported by "fustrated employees" of that particular company. How could a company cheat people just like that? Is it even possible? Can nobody sue them for that? And are H1B employees fools to apply for a foregin company just like that,without proper enquiry and research? Are these people really the victims of those corparations or are they simply some crackheads who are trying to spoil the names of good companies just because they were fired or they were not selected? Please answer these queries for me.. SOMEBODY!
    Thirdly,I understand that H1B is a "dual intent" VISA and hence it wont be a problem if my employer applies for green card. Now my question is whether there is any time period that my employer has to wait before applying for the Green card or can the employer file the Greencard application right away(say by 2 months after I start working for that employer) or can my employer file it the second or the third day I start working for him? And how long does the green card processing take approximately? Will I have to pay anything for the greencard application? Can I sponser my parents to obtain a greencard when I myself am only a greencard holder?

Please dont delete this post for any reason. Because many people(including me) have doubts like these.... Please try answering it and I will be greatful to all of you.. Thanks.

H1B is for Highly Skilled Workers. It's always recommended to have at least 2-3 years experience with 16yrs of education to build a strong case for your H1B petition. However, it's at the discretion of the sponsor to hire you or not.

Regards,
    Kalyan Verma

Comment

Thanks a lot.

Thnx a lot KalyanVerma for your quick reply. Well.. Can you answer the other queries I have? You have answered only a single question.

Comment

Well...

Well.. Are you aware of any case where people have got their H1B right after their BE without any work experience? If you know anybody like that,kindly refer me to them. This post in not only for Kalyan Verma but all others. PLease post a reply as soon as possible.

Comment

I am a student. I have always had a doubt if my H1B Employer will sponser for any young professionals(just after I complete my degree) like me. My question is if I can apply for a H1B sponsoring company right after my BE degree gets over(and after I have got the degree certificates) or is it mandatory to have some work experience before I apply for a company in the US? Will the US employer hire me if I request him a entry level job. And yes,my degree is equalient to the US Bachelor's degree(4 year course). I will be greatful if this question is answered.

Answered in the previous post

And I have seen in Immihelp website that there are a large number of Fradulent companies that are being reported by "fustrated employees" of that particular company. How could a company cheat people just like that? Is it even possible? Can nobody sue them for that? And are H1B employees fools to apply for a foregin company just like that,without proper enquiry and research? Are these people really the victims of those corparations or are they simply some crackheads who are trying to spoil the names of good companies just because they were fired or they were not selected? Please answer these queries for me.. SOMEBODY!

Many sponsors here in the US act as resource firms who provide IT skilled contractors to organizations who need people on a short term basis. However, if the the candidate fails to get a project/contract, they still have to be paid by the sponsor, at least a minimum wage. If this prolongs and the candidate is on the bench for a long time it becomes a overhead for the sponsor and they ask the candidate to either leave or find a new sponsor. Hence the employees are frustrated. Ideally the Sponsor and the candidate should actively market their resume and try to get a project as soon as they land in the US.

Thirdly,I understand that H1B is a "dual intent" VISA and hence it wont be a problem if my employer applies for green card. Now my question is whether there is any time period that my employer has to wait before applying for the Green card or can the employer file the Greencard application right away(say by 2 months after I start working for that employer) or can my employer file it the second or the third day I start working for him?

Please read Employment Based Green Card (EB3 - Skilled workers, Professionals...)

And how long does the green card processing take approximately?

Times vary based on the Category in which you file. Please read Immigration Tracker . Typically for EB3 it takes 6-9 years as per the current situation

Will I have to pay anything for the greencard application?
          Depends on your employer

Can I sponser my parents to obtain a greencard when I myself am only a greencard holder?

Please read Family Based Green Card

Note: I found all the above answers from Immihelp website/Forum threads. Please take some time to read the FAQs, search for similar posts before posting any further questions. It helps you find answers more quickly.

Regards
          Kalyan Verma

Comment

THank ya 4 the prompt reply!!

Thnks yaar... 4 u'r prompt reply.... Keep updating this thread.. And I will be posting more queries..

Comment

How is the economic condition in the US?

Heard that Recession is going down. Will USA be back to normal in around 2014 or 2015?>>????
              Last edited by Rajkamalusa; 11-30-2009, 11:04 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X