[B]Pink Form 21(g) Hyd Consulate, GC in process[/B]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B]Pink Form 21(g) Hyd Consulate, GC in process[/B]

I got the pink form 221(g) Pending Admin Processing on 25 nov at hyd consulate. I have a common muslim name. My green card is in the process. I haven't filed I485 yet but my priority date is march 2005 and the current date is jan 2005. My question is if it takes too long for the admin processing then will that screw-up my greencard. How much time do I have?
    Last edited by shakir116; 11-27-2009, 12:55 AM. Reason: title in bold

This will not affect your GC processing since GC is for future employment.

Btw, can you do the forum a favor? Can you please scan the 221g pink slip that you received and email it to info[at]immihelp.com or just post here after removing the private information? That will help the admin to provide the right information to the other forum members with similar issues.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Shervin143, thanks for the reply. So, my GC process will go on. Unless of course, if I am required in the US for finger printing etc and I am stuck here. Attached is the scan of my pink form.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot. This should help others. I wish your admin process gets done soon and you get your passport back with the successful visa stamp.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I was issued the pink form on the 25 of Nov. I don't see an update on the website yet. There are case numbers before and after that of mine on the listing. I don't know what to make of it. Any ideas?

Comment

HI

Can you please tell how any days it took for you to get passport back with Visa stamped. my wife also got pink slip in new delhi and when she puts case number on website then it says it is invalid. We have caled New Delhi embassy but someone who is sitting doesnt know anything.

Thanks

Comment

could you please post the website link to check the case numbers?

Originally posted by shakir116 View Post
              I was issued the pink form on the 25 of Nov. I don't see an update on the website yet. There are case numbers before and after that of mine on the listing. I don't know what to make of it. Any ideas?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X