I'm from Europe and the next year I will study in the United States. I have 18 universities for choosing.
I have consulted each university and I know the subjects and potential.
The problem is that I don't know much about the states.
I would like to know where I cand find more parties, fun, safety, girls... So I wish you tell me which ones you would choose or which ones you would never choose and why.
The universities are:
- Florida State University -> Tallahassee (Florida)
- Arkansas State University -> Jonesboro (Arkansas)
- Delta State University -> Cleveland (Mississippi)
- Eastern Kentucky University -> Richmond (Kentucky)
- Missouri University of Science & Technology -> Rolla (Missouri)
- Missouri State University -> Springfield (Missouri)
- Morehead State University -> Morehead (Kentucky)
- Northwest Missouri State University -> Maryville (Missouri)
- Southeast Missouri State University -> Cape Girarcleau (Missouri)
- Tennessee Technological University -> Cookeville (Tennessee)
- University of North Alabama -> Florence (Alabama)
- University of North Carolina – Pembroke -> Pembroke (North Carolina)
- University of Wisconsin – River Falls -> River Falls (Wisconsin)
- Washburn University -> Topeka (Kansas)
- Montana State University -> Bozeman (Montana)
- Oklahoma State University -> Stillwater (Oklahoma)
- Tartelon State University -> Stephenville (Texas)
- University of Oklahoma -> Norman (Oklahoma)