No announcement yet.

All F2Bs unmaried sons&daughters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi binoj..my cousin will be sending i864 by april only since this years tax is still to be paid...so he will attach prior years return too...and then together will send it to nvc. However the Iv processing bill gets generated as soon as our choice of agent form reaches nvc. i spent 500 rupess on government courier ..but was unsure if it wud reach on time..so i emailed choice of agent form to nvc email adress and they responded me that they will send my paper work to my cousin and also the iv processing bill for ds230. my cousin will pay the bill online...and then will courier all docs to nvc.

will update u

Comment

hi good day

I just want to ask.. I've been petitioned since im 2 yrs old and now im already 23... Then the papers that asking for agent have arrive already

I just want to ask if im still included to the petition...

tnx hope to here from u

Comment

This is a difficult one. Same thing happened to me..but try and see if the CSPA is applicable to you... (Child status protection Act.) Try and visit the nearest US embasy and take their assistance..they will tell you if you can put your name as a beneficiary. Give them a written application givin them your parents case number and other details.. They have a logical process to decide if you are still eligible to be a part of parents application.

thx
        agm

Comment

TO mehta_agm1979

what happened to ur status... wat did u do

Comment

my parents had to file a fresh application under f2b as i could not be a beneficiary as i was 23 yrs old.

Comment

then after that. how long does it take before ur petition arrive after a fresh aplication of ur parents

and i have another question. Bec my name is icluded in the step by step application for visa and for payments . Is my case like yours or ur name is not included on the list of applicants. But myh older brother who is 29 /o already is not on the list.
              Last edited by thestrella; 03-02-2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

hi . Please visit the US embassy near your place of residence and check with them for any of your queries... If NVC have included your name in beneficiary then it means that you can travel with your parents. But please chek with US embasy and explain your doubts to them. They r in a better position to answer.

agm

Comment

ah okie tnx my frnd

Comment

Hi...

did anyone hre recently received choice of agent for F2B visa??..let me knw the priority date for the same??

Comment

Hi..

Did anyone recently received choice of agent form for F2B visa??? if received let me know the priority date for the same?

Comment

hey guys

hi guys. my dad recently got his GC and me being his unmarried son am planning to get a GC for myself too..
                        i heard the total waiting time is too looong.
                        can you guys tell me how much time i might have to wait till i get a green card, if i do everything right?

another question: if i apply for a green card, what would be my status when i wait for the processing? will i be considered as a green card holder during that period?
                        thank you for your replies.

Comment

Hi..

In F2B(unmarried sons&daughters of LPR) category u will take 8-9 yrs if u r from india....GUYS AGAN I'M ASKING FOR UPDATUION ANYONE RECENTLY RECEIVED CHOICE OF AGENT FORM FOR F2B visa...let me knw the priority date for the same...

Comment

Originally posted by binoj_krn
                            Hi..

Did anyone recently received choice of agent form for F2B visa??? if received let me know the priority date for the same?
                            good day!! i received the choice of agent form last feb. 4 2010. My priority date is jan 2002..last march 28 my sister which is my choice of agent received an invoice for immigrant visa (IV) processing fee..it only takes 1 1/2 months after i send the choice of agent form..well im waiting for the next step after paying the IV fee that cost $400!! ill update you with my status..
                            Last edited by marlje; 03-30-2010, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Hi..

Comment

Hi...

Finaly my status changed in NVC automatic reply/....nw its telling "Beneficiary wil receive further information within next 90 days" that mean i think they alrdy send the choice of agent form or planning to send within next 90 days.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X