All F2Bs unmaried sons&daughters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f2b

currently they are working on 01 JUL 02...

Comment

Hi...

so tdy i confirm that NVC send my choice of agent form..hope will receive within one week..

my pd :aug 2004
      vsia :F2B

Comment

Happy news

Hi all....

At last my waiting time is over...i received DS3032 and AOS fee bill and paid the bill.Now waiting for next step.
        my pd :aug 2004
        visa category :F2B

Comment

F2b

Hi all

i am new to this forum, however let me update you with my timeline

my petition was file don 26th oct 2002

case number was assigned on 5th july 2005

on 13th jan 2010 i got the choice of agent form

i emailed my choice of agent to nvcinquiry on 3rd feb 2010, it was acknowledge on 13th feb 2010.

the AOS fee bill of $70 was paid on 4th feb 2010 and status showed paid on 8th feb 2010

IV fee bill was paid in May 2010 it showed paid on 28th may 2010

priority date became current with june 2010 visa bulletin

i just sent my civil documents to my dad the petitioner, he hopes to forward everything to NVC by 8th of June, i can only keep my fingers crossed this has been an 8 year long wait being separated from both parents since year 2000 hasnt been easy.

can anyone who has had interview in this category kindly share their experiences please. it helps to share

Comment

same here please let me know ..we have paid all the fees and now in the process of sending the ds230 and i864.
            Anyone who has recently gone thru the interview process for f2b please update us..

agm

Comment

all f2bs

i will let you into it

my civil documents and i-864 were sent yesterday through next day usps delivery

hoping to get their notice of receipt soon and interview and medicals

Comment

Hi..

On june 10th NVC received my I864&DS230.Now they are reviewing my documents ,it will take one week. will update

Comment

On june 22nd NVC automated voice response system says my reviw finished and found some missing documents..so waiting for that missing documents mail.So for NVC review only 14 days will take....anyway now i have to submit the missing documents after receiving that.

Comment

sulebraimah/binoj..Our documents were recieved at NVC on 17th jun
                    Can you please tell us how long will they take for review process.

Sulebraimah..any update that you recieved yet

agm

Comment

Hai dear...

if NVC automated system says your documents received u then just wait for 14 days///u can expect ur review result by July 30th.u can check the status by 0016033340700..in that they will update after reviewing..keep in touch with me

Comment

sorry not july 30...u can expect by june 30 okeeeeeeeeeeeee..pray to god oke..

Comment

All F2Bs

Hi all

sorry been a while i wrote something here, mehta i got ur message too

let me update you

on 29th june, the nvc requested for 2 missing documents in my civil documents

my dad in error left my brith certificate and passport biographic page behind. i would have gotten an interview letter had it not been for these 2 missing documents, however the dox were sent back to the nvc on 2nd july, but due to the long july 4th holiday i feel it would get to them on 7th or 8th .

i am keeping my fingers crossed, lets all pray for one another in this forum. i pray everything goes on well.

i cant wait to join my folks after living alone for 1o whole years.

its hard but what can i do? i wish the american immigration process could be a lot more flexible . well that is a discussion for another day

stay blessed guys

Comment

Hi
                            My daughter is in F2B - recently in the last 2 months the line has moved by almost 1 year - any info on whats happening.
                            Her PD is June 2006

I heard that they are trying to clear the backlog by Dec 2010

Comment

Hi sulebraimah,
                              What address have Nvc given you to submit missing docs..?
                              I have got rfe to submit ds230 forms..but my co is transferin me to london..so i have to request nvc to move my interview location to London.

agm

Comment

All F2Bs

NATIONAL VISA CENTER
                                ATTN. DR
                                31 ROCHESTER AVENUE, STE 100
                                PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801-2909

thats the address, i get all my correspondece from the nvc through email, often times when they send a mail to my dad they copy my email too. so sometimes i get to see the mail first then call my dad to hint him on the mail i got from the nvc.

i feel setting up an email with the nvc makes your correspondence so eay, takes away the post mail snail movement time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X