All F2Bs unmaried sons&daughters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deepikakapoor View Post
    Thanks a lot AGM for your reply....have you send your DS230??? Can you just tell me the exact document which i should enclose with the ds 230 form....
    I already have interview date. My case got completed in july end. But i got moved to UK. So requested them to transfer my interview to US embasy in London. With my ds230 i sent orignal pcc from passport office in mumbai , orignal Local police clearance, orignal birth cert, passport xerox copy, 2 photos matching US immigration standards.

I suggest you send all orignal documents to nvc. But you can do the following..Please get local pcc and passport pcc xerox and ask the same authorities to make it certified true copy. You can send certified true copy to nvc instead of orignal. In that way you need not apply for another set of orignals at the time of your interview.

good luck

agm

Comment

Got my Green Card under F2b

Dear All,
      With God's grace and all your prayers, my Green card under F2b category was approved at London US embassy today morning.
      My interview lasted less then a minute and CO asked the following questions.

CO: Who petitioned for you
      CO: Are u married
      CO:When do you plan to travel
      CO: Where do i work and my Job profile
      CO: Everything looks fine ..Just pay the courier fees.

Good Luck to everyone

Anand

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X