Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All F2Bs unmaried sons&daughters

Hi...

Any F2B visa category person recently received choice of agent form from NVC?.IF received pls let me know the priority date for that application.I'm jst wanna to know which priority date is currently receving choice of agent form.My priority date is aug 2004.stil waiting.

Choice of Agent Form- F2b

Hi I recived choice of agent form last week. My prio date is may 2003. Do you know how long will the whole process take. ?

Anand

Comment

Thanks for your kind information.If u got choice of agent that means NVC strting to process your case..when the priority date becomes may 2003 in visa bulletin then u wil get the consulet interview.Now visa bulletin f2b priority date is Feb 2002.So you have to wait another 8-12 months to become your priority date current.Choice of agent is the first step for the processing.Before ur interview they wil complete the paper works.Thats y why i'm hre contacting all how its going.I think it wil be fast soon.keep in touch with ur updates.u can check the visa bulletin hre

Thanks&Regards
      Binoj

Comment

Thanks Binoj..looks like i will have to push my marriage date to may2011.

What if we are just engaged..? Is there any issue in that.

Anand

Comment

Hey don't do anything now ok..u encged after getting ur greencard ok..bcoz we hv to be single to enter US.don't do any mistake..and i saw ur another regarding D230..u knw when u send the choice of agent form then ur agent wil get fee bil and affidavit of suport document to fill.Then only u wil get D230.i think u jst keep ur patience upto 8-12 montsh its my request.

Comment

thanks ..seems like you have done all the research.
            This waiting period is too long. Can you help me in answerin last query regarding i864
            a) My mother who is the sponsoror is unemployed..will she have to fill the I864.
            b)Can my cousin( uncles son) be my joint sponsor (his wife and 2 children are dependent on him) his salary is yearly $82000 and has real estate worth $250,000.

Thanks for your help

Comment

i'm also in the same situation..my father hv no job there.My aunt will be the joint sponsor for me..i think he can sponsor u..i got the below search details for u..hope it wil help u

Joint Sponsors

Recent updates on sponsorship include the clarification that each joint sponsor must meet the minimum 125% income requirement and that among family members on an application, the joint sponsorship may not change. Further, in the event a joint sponsor dies after the principal applicant has immigrated to the united states; there may be a substitution of joint sponsor. Note the estate of the joint sponsor remains liable for any requests for repayment of benefits that arose prior to the sponsor?s death.

Comment

Hi...

guys pls updates all the F2B visa experiences here....did anyone got choice of agnet recentlt and thre priority date for the same?...and the updated processing rules and all

Comment

hi binoj do you know what kind of questions do they ask at f2b visa interview..? Any experience if you are aware ..
                  Also i visited the mumbai consulate website and just saw list of March interview applicants. Some of BMB numbers for f2b.. are higher then my BMB number and they have already reached the interview stage..while i have just begun the processing. Why would this happen.
                  thanks for your help

Comment

Hai...

hey don't compare about the BMB consulate numbers with urs.Bcoz this numbers assigned from NVC.its dpend on the filing date and year.BMB followed by the first 4 numbers shwing the yr u filed,the next number show the month u filed the aplication in that yr,the nxt 3 number+500 show the which date u filed in that aplication in the same month,the last 2 number show how many application received for that consulate in the same day.
                    and for immigrant visa they asking vry simple questions.only we hv to takecare abt ur documnets correct.they will ask proof with our petitioner//so jst keep photos or related documents.don't worry for the interview..its easy..only documents must be correct..like tax papers from sponsor and all..i'l give some details soon ok...ur birth of date and birth of place must be same in all the applications u submitted ok..its vry important.so chk with ur pasport and brith certificate is it same or not.

Comment

Hi..

did u return the choice of agent form to NVC?? u mail/courier the same? if u used courier which one u used?

Comment

hi binoj thanks for your kind info...my cousin brother has started filling up the I864 and then he will submit it to nvc. I am also planin to send ds230 forms to his residence so that he can send it to nvc when they ask for it...or does he need to send it alongwith i864 ?
                        my date of birth is right..only that my mother is not filin any tax returns..this is the only issue. but my cousin brother can stand as a joint sponsor..but he was saying that he can fill up i864A since my mom is stayin with him.
                        Also i can convert the savings in my indian bank a/c to $30,000 which i can show if need arises...but its optional on i864.

thanks
                        agm

Comment

Hai..

https://https://www.immihelp.comhttp...it-of-support/

i think e ur sponsor submitting the i864 after that NVC wil ask u the ds230 forms. i don't knw if u send along with i864 it will move fast or not.One thing i knw if u finished ur paper work fast but ur interviw will only come ur priority date becomes current.so in visa buletin ur priority date becomes current then only u will get interview....GUYS PLS UPDATE F2B CASES...ANYONE RECENTLY GOT CHOICE OF AGENT FORM..

Comment

recieved the iv processing bill

Hi Binoj today i recieved email from NVC that they have sent IV processing bill for Ds230 to my US address. My cousin will be paying the $ 400 now
                            So now i am planning to send across my ds230 papers to US NVC. Hope so they expedite the case...

Anand

Comment

Voww congrds dear..so ur case alrdy on fast track....so ur cousin alrdy fil up
                              i864???.anyway don't wory abt ur interview..now visa buetin shwing the prioirty date for 01 feb 2002..it wil reach ur priority date then u can expect ur interview ok..keep update ur case ok..bcoz it wil help me and others too..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X