Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues submitting DS-160

Hello:

I am in the process of filling the online DS-160 application for my parents; I entered all the details about the visitor except the digital photo. The issue is I am not able to sign and submit the application even after entering all the details, Sign and Submit button always appears disabled.

Is uploading the digital photo is mandatory, can’t I add the printed photo (on the printed confirmation page) after I submit the application?

Not sure whether this is causing an issue,

I have also noticed one more thing, every time when I revisit the Travel page following fields are showing empty even after entering these details and saving couple of times.

Intended Date of Arrival
    Intended Length of Stay in U.S.

One more question?
    Do I need to make separate DS-160 application for each visitor?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Uploading the photo is mandatory. I think if you have not filled some mandatory fields the sign and submit option will be disabled.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Kishore,

Look at https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-app...n-form-ds-160/

Step by step instructions are given there.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

DS160 disabled sign button

I am facing a similar problem, the photo upload throws an application error even if the size of the file is less (<20kb). I am trying to complete the form without a photo, was anybody able to get around the disabled sign button.

Thanks.

Comment

Keep trying. Online application is having problems.
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

How to Enable &quot;Sign&quot; option

Hi,
              I recently applied for US visitor visa and it was approved.
              I did not upload any photo. I just carried 2x2 photo copies with me that is enough.

Regarding the disabled button, I was getting the same problem earlier.
              Please follow the below instructions and you will be good to sign and submit the form.

1. When it comes to the last page of review, that is Location, edit the location.
              You may change it and reselect the correct location for you.
              2. Click on Save button. when you come to Save page, here you can see that "Sign" button/link in the upper right corner gets enabled. Just click directly on that instead of selecting save/continue to application.
              3. You may have to redo the above steps couple of times but it really works. Just keep on eye on upper right corner link "Sign"(This is 1 of the 4 option tabs on the top,
              1. Complete,
              2. Photograph
              3. Review
              4. Sign)

Comment

Photo in DS160

Hi Immihelp/ Colleagues,

Can someone really confirm if form DS160 can be submitted WITHOUT uploading digital picture at all ? Isn't it enough to carry prescribed 2x2 photo to consulate at the time of interview?

I am really confused as at some place I read this ""Digital picture of applicant in a specific format. If you are unable to upload of provide the correct picture during the online application submission, you can carry a printed picture when go for visa interview at consulate""

And at another place its said that without digital photo uploading DS160 cant be submitted.

My parents planning to take inetrview at New Delhi and stay around 400KM from there. There is no proper place in my town who could get digital pictures as per specifications. They are planning to get printed pictures one day before interview date at designated studio (found at new Delhi embassy site)

Please guide me in this regards.

Thanks

Comment

Anyone please?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X