Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reapplying for L1B Blanket after rejection

Hi,

My L1B Blanket visa was rejected in April last year (221g), my company is planing to reapply in the same category again as the 221g form expires in April thus making me eligibile for L1B Blanket.

I am not sure if this is a good idea as a couple of my collegues reapplied in Blanket and were rejected again. Please advice if i should push my company to reapply in L1B Individual or, what are the chances of approval of L1B Blanket second time around.

Also, I am planing for higher studies in US, will these (L1) rejections affect my student visa application.

It would be of great help if you guys can guide me.
    Thanks in advance!!

Previous rejections will not impact future prospects, though they might look the case closely.

Comment

Thanks for the clarificartions.

Comment

hi Jackblack

i am also facing the same situation. My company is forcing me to apply blanket L1B again after it had been rejected in july 2008.

please let me know wheather your L1Blanket was approved this 2nd time and what were the questions asked to you by the Visa Officer.

Thanks,
        top gun

Comment

Hi TopGun,

I did not apply in L1B Blanket, rite now pushing my company to apply in L1B Individual, there are huge number of L1B Blanket rejections as of now.

Thanks,
          Bharat

Comment

Originally posted by JackBlack123 View Post
            Hi TopGun,

I did not apply in L1B Blanket, rite now pushing my company to apply in L1B Individual, there are huge number of L1B Blanket rejections as of now.

Thanks,
            Bharat

Hi Bharat,

i am also facing the same situation. I am also applying blanket L1B again after it had been rejected in Nov'15.

please let me know wheather your L1Blanket was approved this 2nd time and what were the questions asked to you

Comment

Originally posted by @Babu View Post
              Hi Bharat,

i am also facing the same situation. I am also applying blanket L1B again after it had been rejected in Nov'15.

please let me know wheather your L1Blanket was approved this 2nd time and what were the questions asked to you

Hi,

Did you re-apply again with L1B Blanket?

-Kiru

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X