Urgent Help needed. And answering me, will sure help lots of other people, in my stage. Thanks in advance.
I have done B.E instrumentation at 2005, and working in a software company in chennai for last 4 years and 6 months.
Two years back, I got rejected at PA for L1B Blanket.
The questions asked was Client name? Role? Years of exp? Education?
And rejected. I guess it's rejected, because of having 2.5 years of exp, and non-computer education. I dint asked any reason for rejection at that time.
Now, next week, I am again going to PA for same L1B Blanket, for same company, for same client. But only advantage is, I have 4.5 years of exp.
And this time, I don't want to be get kicked out.. So please help me.... Please...
And the question I fear are....
1. Specialization - for this I need to tell about specialized knowledge I have, that belongs to my company(ex: my company's technology, tools, etc)
For this I can tell about my company's tools I use.. But in many cases, VO is rejecting it, saying Tools are not specialized knowledge.
Frankly, I don't have any other idea to answer this quesion. If you have answered any other thing, that is accepted, or having any other idea, please tell me....
2. What did u do for this client in offshore?
For this, Should I tell the number of implemntations i have done, or else, is it enough to tell analysis, design, development, etc.
3. Duties at offshore and onsite - for this I need to tell the difference between duties at offshore and onsite. And I need to be prepared for next questions like why these duties cannot be performed at offshore itself.
To my fate, I have to do the same thing at offshore and onsite. I don't know what to tell...
If you could give me some examples...it would be much much helpful to me....
4. Education: for this i have to tell my edcuation...and I guess it won't be a problem now, because I have 4.5 yrs of exp..but still not sure..how I am going to tackle this question... any ideas please.........
5. For questions like "what r u gonna do in US?"
Should I answer like " I do analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation"
or else like " I will work on ODF data integration project for my client?"
Which answer from above will be best? and why?
6. For questions like "what is your role?" and " what is you responsilbities?" and "what are your duties?"
Do I need to have different answers if all the above are asked?
I mean..what is the different b/w roles, responsilbities, duties ,etc.
Yes, I know it's long question, but if you can shower one or two ideas, it would be much helpful for me..thank you....