Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221G Issued a white color small slip@Hyd Consulate

Dear Friends

I have got 221G a white color small slip, mentioning the case number on it and the officers, asked me to fill out some details on a paper, like my name, pp number, parents name, and job experiences. I have never seen any body on this forum or any where else, with like this, They did asked to fill any blue/pink/yellow color form.

I work for a IBM as Performance and Capacity Analyst for Midrange servers, I doubt because of the job profile; I was given 221G as it comes under Advance Computer Technology Alert.

My questions are
    1. Did anyone got the same kind of 22G a white color small slip.
    2. As mention it might take 12 weeks for administrative processing. Does it really take 12 weeks time?
    3. Do I need to go for interview again OR they will send me the password with VISA Accept or Reject

Request you all to please enlighten me with the answers. Thankyou All Eagerly waiting for your responses. Take Care.

221G issued a white color small slip @ hyd

I and my wife had interview @ hyderabad. I received a Small White Slip that has case number just like you did. This is my 6th H1B year Extension. The questionnaire is similar to Pink slip sample I saw on the web. As they mention each consulate is different so my guess is that we both got a pink slip. he kept our passports hoping that it would be cleared in 2 weeks.

Comment

I also got white slip on March 25th..whn was your interview??

Comment

I had a similar experience

Mine is B1 Visa., need to visit the headoffice for training., just for 4 weeks.,
        The lady VO issued me this small white 221g slip
        Could you please let me know what is your visa status??

Thanks,
        -Ram

Comment

Any updates?

I have also attended the H1B VISA interview at hyd consulate on 8-Sept-2010 and was given a white slip and they told that it will take around 2-3 weeks but it is already above 5 weeks now and no update yet.......

@piercebrosnan008, thetallman63 and others....... did you get your VISA yet?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X