I have a valid L1B visa and working in US for a Company A. and am suppose to finish my assignment in May and return to my native country. I have been offered an H1 visa by Company B but they are just filing the H1.
So my doubts are
1. If i quit my company A by the end of my assignment i.e May end and by this time company B has filed for an H1B for me can i continue to stay in US
2. Would it be advisable to go for premium processing?
3. If i cannot stay in US do i have to go back to my country and wait for oct 1st and get my visa stamped and then come back?
4. What is COS and how does that help my cause? is filing for an H1 a COS request??
5. what will i have to do if my COS request is denied.
Thanks for ur help in advance