Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! No wedding pictures, Love marriage

Hey Everybody,
    My interview will be in last week of June, Dhaka US Embassy. I am in F2A visa class as spouce of a permanent residence. It was our love marraige and didn't do any wedding function due to some adverse situations. Both of our family was not happy to this marriage. So I have no wedding picture, civil wedding function picture or any combined family pictures. But I have the following:
    01. We did our honeymoon in London and many pictures of there.
    02. Our airlines boarding pass when we made travel to UK.
    03. Our joint credit card issued by Bank of America.
    04. I am the nominee of my wife's bank account as a heir.
    05. My name is in my wife's passport as a husband.
    06. Our e-mail correspondence.
    07. 5/6 yrs old many pictures before our marraige.
    08. Wedding anniversary card sent each other.

I have nothing except these. What I can do now? Will CO be happy with this documents and take it as bonafide marriage? Or????

Pls. advice.

Dont worry. Marriage photos are good but not compulsory. There could have been genuine circumstances where marriage photos were not taken. Just explain why you do not have your marriage photos to the VO. Tell the truth if they ask you about marriage photos; DO NOT LIE. If you lie then they will pick on it and throw your case out.

good luck. please keep us posted on your developments or if you have any further questions.

Comment

Originally posted by visjig View Post
      Dont worry. Marriage photos are good but not compulsory. There could have been genuine circumstances where marriage photos were not taken. Just explain why you do not have your marriage photos to the VO. Tell the truth if they ask you about marriage photos; DO NOT LIE. If you lie then they will pick on it and throw your case out.

good luck. please keep us posted on your developments or if you have any further questions.
      My friend,
      In my last message I explained what type of documents I have to prove bonafide marriage. Do you think it's enough or I need to do something else. Pls. advice.

Comment

Read https://www.immihelp.com/bona-fide-m...s-immigration/
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by playboy1 View Post
          Hey Everybody,
          My interview will be in last week of June, Dhaka US Embassy. I am in F2A visa class as spouce of a permanent residence. It was our love marraige and didn't do any wedding function due to some adverse situations. Both of our family was not happy to this marriage. So I have no wedding picture, civil wedding function picture or any combined family pictures. But I have the following:
          01. We did our honeymoon in London and many pictures of there.
          02. Our airlines boarding pass when we made travel to UK.
          03. Our joint credit card issued by Bank of America.
          04. I am the nominee of my wife's bank account as a heir.
          05. My name is in my wife's passport as a husband.
          06. Our e-mail correspondence.
          07. 5/6 yrs old many pictures before our marraige.
          08. Wedding anniversary card sent each other.

I have nothing except these. What I can do now? Will CO be happy with this documents and take it as bonafide marriage? Or????

Pls. advice.

Get affidavit of support from your friends or any member of family who witnessed the marriage. also any receipts of jewellery/gifts/wedding clothes that u mite have.

the list of things that u have is fine. as and when i think of anything else, i'll post it here.
          Last edited by visjig; 05-22-2010, 01:38 PM. Reason: add few more

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X