VACCINATION problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VACCINATION problem

hi, i just want to ask about medical examination.. Isn't we are required to present a record of vaccines to the physician. My question is, what if you have an incomplete vaccination? will they administer them to you? Or you have to seek a personal physician to administer them to you. Please help. thanks

Take whatever records you have. They will administer the remaining required vaccines.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

MMR and Tet**** will be sufficient.
      go to local city hall they will do it $5 bucks each. call them before going.

Comment

I NEED ADVICE - VACCINATION problem

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
        Take whatever records you have. They will administer the remaining required vaccines.
        First of all I want to wish to everybody HAPPY NEW YEAR ,and all the best in 2016.

I need advice because I think I have specific situation.
        Me and my family were selected for DV 2016 LOTTERY and in one month we have to make our medical. For me and my wife we have collected all our vaccination records but my problem is my little daughter. For some medical reasons she was not able to have all the vaccines according to her age ( 2.5 year old ) and my question is if we go to the interview to the embassy without all the vaccines completed for her,is there a chance that they reject us as a family?
        BTW I have statement from her doctor in which he confirms that it is not appropriate for her to take any vaccines during this period because of her health !!!

Thank you in advance!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X