Refugee or Asylum Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refugee or Asylum Status

Seventy seven years after the Nazi banned kosher slaughter for Jews and half a millennium after the inquisitions of Spain and Portugal, New Zealand decided to follow suit.
    This is a repeat of religious persecution, 21st century style under the guise of animal welfare. It is clear that we are no longer able to continue life as equal citizens, contributing to society and paying our taxes when we are unable to eat and practise as Jews.
    We own assets that we are able to take out of New Zealand before another wave of religious persecution starts. Can anyone with some knowledge please advise whether we should apply for refugee status or asylum? At the end of the day, if we call a spade a spade, this is indeed religious persecution.
    We will appreciate any advice.

I don't think that these kinds of reasons are enough for refugee or asylum status.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

The minister is looking into this

Thank you for your reply. The minister in charge is looking into the issue and has asked for more supporting material, which we have provided. We are waiting for his decision. Otherwise I am keen to look at the business migrant category. I am in the biomedical field. My medical devices are already exported to North America. So for me, manufacturing in the USA, employing Americans and exporting from the US to the rest of the world is a win win situation. I will get to shop at Fairfax in L A for Kosher meat & groceries and the American economy will get a fair share of my intellectual property. I am sorry for the nuances of this post, but I find it unacceptable that every now and then someone decides what a Jew should do, eat and how to live his life.
      I need my meat to help me think and invent more medical devices

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X