Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gre

Hi,
    I completed my B.Sc(Computer Science). I am pursuing my MCA from Distance Eductaion(IGNOU). Am I eligible to do MS from US?Since for doing MS, we need minimum 16 yrs of education. Will the Distance Education will be considered?

We must justify to your English to the 70%.then it is ok !More we should prepare the Visa question it help us to speak fluently !!

Comment

GRE Eligibility

Yes it should count with distance learning, If you are looking for GRE exam prep tutors, try Gradestack GRE exam preparation app for GRE preparation. This app is available on Google Playstore

Comment

Eligibility criteria require admission criteria for individual institutes that includes age and qualification.

Comment

Gre

Yes, distance education would be considered for the eligibilty. However, you will be selected based on your performance skills which includes vocabulary, mathematics, and writing skills. There are many institutes who provide coaching for GRE and also help in applying for GRE. Find out one.
          Datascribe LPO

Comment

Gre

Yes, distance education would be considered for the eligibilty. However, you will be selected based on your performance skills which includes vocabulary, mathematics, and writing skills. There are many institutes who provide coaching for GRE and also help in applying for GRE. Find out one.
            Datascribe LPO

Comment

Gre

Datascribe LPO

Comment

Eligibility for GRE

The foremost criteria for GRE is scoring all the 4 category

a. Verbal Reasoning

b. Quantitative Reasoning

c. Analytical Reasoning

d. Writing

Yeah even the years of your distance education is counted. so get good GRE Coaching to score high on the above category. All the best

Comment

Hey, check StudyPal website, it is too good for finding study buddy/group for #GRE exam

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X