July 2010 bulletin "Priority date approaching"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2010 bulletin "Priority date approaching"

Hello My, category is f4 and priority date is April 21 2001. I was wonder when will i hear something from visa center. Also is anyone else category or priority around the same time.

Thank you approaching

July 2010 visa bulletin is already out. http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/vi...july-2010.html
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

yes thanks i know it is out. MY category is f4 and priority date is April 21 2001. I was wonder when will i hear something from visa center. Before are after priority date become current. Also i have a 25 year old daughter, who at the time the petition was filed was 17 year old. The petition was approved July 14 2009. I was wondering will she be covered by CSPA. Her date of birth is October 12, 1984.

thanks

Hakeilaos

Comment

i think so she will be covered in cspa. Use cspa calculators to confirm.

agm

Comment

My relative has same issue

My relatives in india have same issue. Their priority dates are April 19 2001. They haven't received anything from NVC or Mumbai consulate yet. So I am in same dillema.

Comment

Originally posted by melalone00 View Post
            My relatives in india have same issue. Their priority dates are April 19 2001. They haven't received anything from NVC or Mumbai consulate yet. So I am in same dillema.

Hi there,
            My priority date is 11th April 2001 an F4 also. I myself keep asking the same questions as you did about how soon they contact you before your case becomes current and no one seems to have an idea. So if anyone is reading this and have a fair idea, feel free to let us know.

Comment

F4: Priority date before 01Jun01 will be current in Aug2010

My priority date is 19Apr01. So far, no notice from NVC on what to do next. Has anyone in the same boat as me received anything from NVC yet?

http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/vi...-bulletin.html

Comment

Nothing yet from Nvc. I Hope we hear something soon.

Comment

Originally posted by hakeilaos View Post
                  Nothing yet from Nvc. I Hope we hear something soon.
                  NVC usually contacts the beneficiary six months prior to the PD being current. Having said that, you may ask the petitioner to call NVC and check with them.

Comment

Originally posted by daru786 View Post
                    NVC usually contacts the beneficiary six months prior to the PD being current. Having said that, you may ask the petitioner to call NVC and check with them.
                    I am not sure if this is now the case. PD seems to be accelerating very quickly, maybe due to the low number of applicants who are current but did not apply to complete the immigration process (no jobs in the US?). I was expecting I will be current in 2012 when my sister first petitioned for me.

Nevertheless, I just mailed a package to NVC in NH requesting to have my case transfered to US Consulate in Toronto, Canada where I am now residing. Hopefully, this will trigger some action from NVC.

Comment

Received two emails today from NVC asking for "Affidavit of Support" and "Choice of Agent". Also, my case was successfully transferred to Montreal.

Looks like NVC is moving on my case.

Comment

i received an email from NVC today asking weather i want to adjust status or consular process and that we should reply within the next 30 days.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X