Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "immi help please help as soon as possible"

Hi

I am student applying to F-1 visa.i have scheduled an interview with the embassy.The problem is I have made a mistake in filling the ds-160 form,though I didnt made a mistake while filling major details like passport no,DOB,name etc.,the mistake i committed is for the question course of study I have kept 2 years instead of MS in Electrical engineering(my i-20 says that,Some how I committed mistake by thinking it is length of the course.)

Now do i need to cancel my appointment and fill another ds-160 form and reschedule.But the pblm is appointment dates are very less.Please help me regarding this.

Hi ,

As far as my knowledge goes if there is any problem with filling the DS 160 ,, you need to rectify it and resubmit it and book the visa date again with the new confirmation number that is generated after submitting the DS 160. since the course of study is very important it would be good if you can go with a rectified form. This is just my suggestion. You can better take suggestions from some other experienced persons too. But since it is getting late don't hurry and end up in not getting the visa. Because once it is rejected it is very difficult the next times. So its always better to aim to get the visa the first time..

all the best!

sowmya.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X