Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I 130

Hi
    i am not in us now,but anyway these guys at infopass(Boston) are useless.i called uscis earlier today.the lady told me to count another 90 days after June 16(I request them over the phone) and "advised "if the pett is not at NVC to call them back!!It is 13th buisiness day,and i hope will be there soon.
    how do you know when the petittion it has been sent or is still at LA field office?
    cheers!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgor View Post
      Hi
      i am not in us now,but anyway these guys at infopass(Boston) are useless.i called uscis earlier today.the lady told me to count another 90 days after June 16(I request them over the phone) and "advised "if the pett is not at NVC to call them back!!It is 13th buisiness day,and i hope will be there soon.
      how do you know when the petittion it has been sent or is still at LA field office?
      cheers!!
      u call NVC and find out if it is there or not. once is there u all
      set to pay the fee and submit documents.
      one of my friend paid her fee in march but her hubby is still waiting for an interview

Comment

hi mgor,check you approval notice ,did it say spouse of us citizen? did u upgrade your petition when u became a us citizen,IR1 is the immediate family of u s citizen,then u don't have to wait for a visa no to be avaliable like residents,

Comment

I 130

Hi there
          I am citien and my wife i beneficiary.I have become citizen on Mar 18,2010 and called uscis right the same day to addjust my status.they gave me conf.nomber and allso sent them coppy of nat.certificat and supporting letter on Mar 22.Thats way they approved my pettition about a week later on Apr 02!!!I should not notify uscis anymore!!
          cheers!!

Comment

I130

hi guis
            do know how to reach customer service representative over the uscis phone number.i have done this few times but i can't do it now.
            do you have good news anibody of you?i am still wayting.just sent second request about my pett to NVC.
            cheers

Comment

i haven't heard anything about my petition yet from nvc,still waiting.
              anyway when u call uscis go with 1,2,6 sequence to speak to a representative,means u r going to select option that u lost your receipt no,so they will connect u to representative.call your us representative office on a weekly basis and find out who is incharge of ur case,in my case they inquire and said uscis transferred my case to nvc on 29th june,but i haven't heard about anything from nvc yet ,i am going to wait for 1 more week before i call my7 us rep's office again.i hope uscis sent it because they returned my photographs and bank statement on june 29th saying that my case was approved and they don't need all these evidence so they r returning it,

so i just have faith in god and waiting

Comment

I130

Hi
                when was last time you reach them this way?This way you told me does not work.Last time i called i didn't press any key untile it transferd my call to CSR.Every single time is diferent,do not why!

Comment

Originally posted by mgor View Post
                  Hi
                  when was last time you reach them this way?This way you told me does not work.Last time i called i didn't press any key untile it transferd my call to CSR.Every single time is diferent,do not why!
                  yes call uscis # and then press like u need the forms then when it ask do u know the forms u need or u dont know the forms then press #2 like u dont know the forms you need.
                  then it will connect you with live oprator.

Comment

I am just like all of you - Need Help

Hi All,

I got my i-130 approval on Feb 4, 2010 (PD is 1Jul08). its been more than 90 days for USCIS to send my case to NVC, but it didn't happen so I called NVC they said they research and get back to me, which they did saying "USCIS has not sent any approval letter or packet to NVC" so I am trying to get infopass to findout, but my question is: I am currently in India, I want to get this process started, do you know how long will it take for rest of the processing?

Please give me some advise what to do next,

Appreciate your feedbacks

Comment

Originally posted by maruthi25 View Post
                      Hi All,

I got my i-130 approval on Feb 4, 2010 (PD is 1Jul08). its been more than 90 days for USCIS to send my case to NVC, but it didn't happen so I called NVC they said they research and get back to me, which they did saying "USCIS has not sent any approval letter or packet to NVC" so I am trying to get infopass to findout, but my question is: I am currently in India, I want to get this process started, do you know how long will it take for rest of the processing?

Please give me some advise what to do next,

Appreciate your feedbacks
                      u cant have infopass. only the person living in usa can have it to go to local immigration office. first thing is get ur case to nvc and pay visa fee and submit all the documnets

Comment

hi guys

finally i got my case no from nvc by e mail yesterday.thanks to god and the congressman's henry cuellar.who ever is in my position please contact your congressmen or senator and bug them,don't give up,call them frequently until they give you any word on your case and trust god and never leave him,keep on praying every moment.

hopefully you all get a good news like mine soon

Comment

molu congratulations and wish u the best
                          i pray for u for ur well being and happy life

Comment

I130

good luck molu0212!earlier you told me to call my state rpresentative and now advised us to contact congressman?
                            i called nvc yestarday they still dont have my petition there
                            cheers

Comment

letter

you will receive a lettet of your case processing and priority date

Comment

I130

Originally posted by ronkey View Post
                                you will receive a lettet of your case processing and priority date
                                Hi ronkey.
                                i dont have to carry about priority date.i am us citizen and according that: immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, visas are always available, which means that your family member does not need to wait in line for a visa.So since i've received an I797 on April 02,2010(approved petition)my case should be at NVC long time ago.what i can do now,unless wayting?
                                cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X