i 130 approved,but not received at nvc after 3wks,please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi mgor

i contacted my congressman first and they worked on my case,then i contacted senator's office because i was too anxious,any way by the time senator contacted uscis it was already in nvc.so they didn't have to work on it.but my congressman really worked for my case.i mean you can contact any body senator or congressman ,they will make the case move.so call them every other dabecause they will have some office staff assigned to your case.ok.

good luck,now i am waiting fornvc to start my case.

thanks for all who supported me ,i will pray for you guys

Comment

in my case congressman help nothing but each time i call them they says we will call u when we get some info on ur case

its about a month no help from them

Comment

I130

Originally posted by molu0212 View Post
        hi mgor

i contacted my congressman first and they worked on my case,then i contacted senator's office because i was too anxious,any way by the time senator contacted uscis it was already in nvc.so they didn't have to work on it.but my congressman really worked for my case.i mean you can contact any body senator or congressman ,they will make the case move.so call them every other dabecause they will have some office staff assigned to your case.ok.

good luck,now i am waiting fornvc to start my case.

thanks for all who supported me ,i will pray for you guys
        hi molu0212
        thanks for the advice.i think to e-mail my congrman,because i'm not in us now.do you think will work?by the way which state do you residing?you were in India now,right?how you going to submit your affidavit of support?i will tel you then what i wave in mind.
        What about you rejalucy,what is your state?mine is Massachusetts.
        cheers

Comment

hi rajulucy
          if your congressman is not helping call your senator's office.go to them in person and shed some tears if needed.because they need to feel sympathy for you.keep trying.

i reside in texas.right now i am in usa,i was cancelling your trip to india because of my this case but now that i paid my affidavit of supprot and iv bill yesterday i am planning to go to india in august.

Comment

Originally posted by molu0212 View Post
            hi rajulucy
            if your congressman is not helping call your senator's office.go to them in person and shed some tears if needed.because they need to feel sympathy for you.keep trying.

i reside in texas.right now i am in usa,i was cancelling your trip to india because of my this case but now that i paid my affidavit of supprot and iv bill yesterday i am planning to go to india in august.
            my senator`s office is 300mile away from me. i just download fill and sign the authorization letter and spoke to guy in his orlando office.
            i am gonna send them all my paperwork on monday.
            lets see

Comment

i have expedite request to uscis. they said iu gota wait for 5days

Comment

I 130

Originally posted by rajalucy View Post
                i have expedite request to uscis. they said iu gota wait for 5days
                Did you call them rejalucy,or...I calling CIS every other week and still nothing.I've request CIS(month or so ago) officialy over the phone and couple of days i've got letter-We will send your petition to NVC??!!
                Two weeks ago-Wait two week;last friday-its on the way!!!I also autorised my congressman to reach cis,corts,whatever...,still no answer!
                cheers

Comment

i got email from them saying
                  your case has been transferred to the immigration office listed below. please inquiry to:

california service center

Comment

hello guys mine got to nvc and i got my case number

here what you got to do.
                    cal uscis and tell them about your case and tell them its uscis error and you want to make an EXPEDITE REQUEST because uscis error.
                    some how your case is sitting at(____office) but it should be at nvc

it works,
                    give it a try and you will see.
                    you can only make an expedite request after 90 days waiting period

i hope this helps you

Comment

I130

hello guys mine got to nvc and i got my case number

here what you got to do.
                      cal uscis and tell them about your case and tell them its uscis error and you want to make an EXPEDITE REQUEST because uscis error.
                      some how your case is sitting at(____office) but it should be at nvc

it works,
                      give it a try and you will see.
                      you can only make an expedite request after 90 days waiting period

i hope this helps you
                      good job rejalucy
                      i have made expedite request already,almost 2moths ago!they gave me another 90 day waiting period?!!tell me please,when you go to "check case status"on uscis site what is it saing.i mean before you got your case in nvc.mine says"post decision activity".

good luck

Comment

congrats raju lucy

best wishes with further processing.

Comment

Originally posted by mgor View Post
                          good job rejalucy
                          i have made expedite request already,almost 2moths ago!they gave me another 90 day waiting period?!!tell me please,when you go to "check case status"on uscis site what is it saing.i mean before you got your case in nvc.mine says"post decision activity".

good luck
                          thank you,
                          my case status is initial review as they never update.
                          but why 90 days for expedite request (emergency request = expedite)
                          if your pd is current then you should call back and tell them that why they are taking so long.
                          gud luck mgor

Comment

I130

thank you,
                            my case status is initial review as they never update.
                            but why 90 days for expedite request (emergency request = expedite)
                            if your pd is current then you should call back and tell them that why they are taking so long.
                            gud luck mgor
                            they sent you a e-mail about your request,right?i have received a regular mail from USCIS 300 North Los Angeles st,Los Angeles CA,90012 which saing:the status of your request is:
                            recently,you contacted us to iquire about the status of your I 130 Aplication.Your case WILL be transferedto the NVC.Please call the NVC in 90 days.if they have not received your case within 90 days of the date of this letter(June 16.2010)please contact us again by calling our customer service number.
                            i will keep posting

cheers
                            Last edited by mgor; 08-06-2010, 05:00 AM. Reason: error

Comment

i got an email from them saying your case has forwarded to nvc sp next week you will get your case #. mine took like 5-6 days after email

Comment

my I-130 petition got approved
                                i read through this thread and looks like i have to wait like 90days to hear from NVC, is that right?
                                also says on the notice of action letter that NVC will be contacting the beneficiary.
                                i wonder how much more time do i have to wait and what steps follows after hearing from NVC,
                                cold someone (who have already successfully went through all steps) pls post a timeline from I-130 approval all the way to the interview, which i think is the final step?
                                thanks in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X