i 130 approved,but not received at nvc after 3wks,please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i 130 approved,but not received at nvc after 3wks,please help

i filed an i 130 for my husband when i was an LPR and got approved after 2ys and 10 months on june 2nd 2010.but it hasn't reached nvc yet.i called nvc and they asked me to scan my approval notice and they will contact uscis after 15 working days to locate my file.what a situation,i waited so long for an approval and now i am stuck again.anybody have a clue? i don't know what to do.i called uscis and they told me to wait 90 days.any suggestion?

any suggestions please,anybody heard of a situation like this? does nvc search for the case ?if they do how long they take,any reply appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by molu0212 View Post
      i filed an i 130 for my husband when i was an LPR and got approved after 2ys and 10 months on june 2nd 2010.but it hasn't reached nvc yet.i called nvc and they asked me to scan my approval notice and they will contact uscis after 15 working days to locate my file.what a situation,i waited so long for an approval and now i am stuck again.anybody have a clue? i don't know what to do.i called uscis and they told me to wait 90 days.any suggestion?
      What is your priority date on your Notice of Approval? This date will help you determine if your case is current or not. At the moment processing is ON for priority dates before 01-July-2008. I am the same category as your husband of F2A category. See my timeline below.

Good luck.

Comment

I-130

Send it again and have it certified. Always remember, when you're sending important documents have it certified.

Comment

thanks for the reply.but my case was f2a but not any more,its IR1 now because i became a us citizen and my case is approved as us citizen" spouse.still my priority date is 28 sep 2007.i sent e mails to nvc to research the case ,but no answer yet,any body know how long nvc takes to research for a case with uscis and notify me

Comment

i contacted a congress man to inquire about my case and they called after 2 days asking for nearest consulate in India and they said my husband will get correspondence from Chennai ,but I can't understand my approval is still with uscis somewhere ,it didn't get forwarded to nvc then how can it reach consulate,and i don't think congressman requested for expedite service,any body have any wild guess, and what else i can do to get my case to nvc. does ombudsman help?please give me some suggestion

Comment

Hi all of u,

my i130 was approved on april6,2010 but NVC have no record of my case. my PD is dec2007 that is current from june2010
              july6 going to complete 90days
              have infopass for july 6
              went to congessman`s office 2weeks ago but no reply yet!!!
              NVC research my case and sent me an email saying that your case is located at losangles field office.
              USCIS cant help me till 90 days then after that they can let me speak to higher authority.

i think it is happning a lot since they jump high in priority dates.

please post here if you get any update in your case.

Comment

just recieved an email from vermount service center
                Good afternoon,

Your case was transferred from the Vermont Service Center (VSC) January 4, 2010 to the Los Angeles District Office (LOS). It does appear that LOS approved your case on April 5, 2010. For more information on your case and whether it was sent to the National Visa Center, you will have to contact LOS. Their contact information is as follows:

USCIS

Room 1001

300 North Los Angeles St

Los Angeles, CA 90012

Comment

hi

i think we are in the same boat,I have my case in LOS too,they are very bad in transferring cases .my congressman replyed me yesterday that my case was transferred to NVC on 29th june 2010,but NVC still doesn't have anything in their system yet,I have an infopass on 9th june,lets see what happens.Anyway i did sent a mail to LOS on 29th june,god knows if they are going to respond to that,any keep posting please,i will do the same too

Comment

thnx sure i will post every thing

what is the email for LOS is the same that posted on USCIS or it is some other office.
                    vermount service center give me the address but not the email

you mean infopass for july9 not june 9 ?

csc-ncsc-followup@ dhs.gov <<<< is this the email.
                    Last edited by rajalucy; 07-03-2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

hi
                      info appointment is on july 09.they may not give me any info on that because mine appoval was on june 02.so any way there is no e mail for LOS,the e mail you mentioned is for califrnia service center ,only way to contact LOS is usps mail.any way i contacted my senator's office too last week,lets wait and watch

r u on F2A category or IR1

Comment

hi
                        info appointment is on july 09.they may not give me any info on that because mine appoval was on june 02.so any way there is no e mail for LOS,the e mail you mentioned is for califrnia service center ,only way to contact LOS is usps mail.any way i contacted my senator's office too last week,lets wait and watch

r u on F2A category or IR1
                        i am on f2a
                        uscis insisted that it will be there at nvc before 90days.i am gonna wait till tuesday if nothing happens then i will send inquiry to los by post mail.
                        congressman`s office is not that helpfull like people says on furm.

i wonder what happens to those who are not aware of there cases or who got no access to the internet!!!

just wait and wait and wait

Comment

I 130 approved,but not received at nvc

Hi
                          i am stuck the same like you.My pettition was approved on Apr 02,2010.Pryority date is Apr 15,2008,wich is earlier than Jul 01,2008.My pettition is in LA field office too.I request them by e-mail and regular mail to expedite my pett,but no answer.Right on the 90th days i called NVC, and they still don't have it there!
                          I was a LPR status when i submitt pett for my wife,and have became a citizen this march.I was F2A preference group,which is my group right now?!?I saw category as IR1,what is the difference,where can i find info about it?Please!
                          talk to you soon

Comment

i went to immigration office with infopass. this guy said to me "this is just an approvel" and said "do you understand how this process"

when i explain him that my case was sent to NVC but they never get it.

then he said he will send an email to LOS and will call me in 3-4 days, if not then i can infopass again for next week

he also said that it is normal that they asign officers from local office from anywhere

MGOR _ hi,
                            go to the local office with infopass and see what they say.

Comment

and also i called USCIS this morning. on 22nd june i had pending inquairy
                              today when i called them they said they have received my inquairy and they are working on it and if they dont respond till july22 i can call them back and chek about it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X