Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

philippines=police clearance or nbi clearance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• philippines=police clearance or nbi clearance?

we're in the process of sending ds 230 w/ civil documents. and a police certificate is required right? here in the Philippines we have Police Clearance on our area. and NBI clearance national bureau of investigation w/c both shows if you have criminal records or none.
    my question is, I have send the police clearance to nvc but not the NBI clearance. Did I send the right one??? I dont want to get delay for the schedule of the interview..
    Please, reply.. thanks

Hello,

You will find information regarding police certificates from the following link.

/police-certificates-for-usa-immigrant-visa/

Comment

You need to get both

Comment

I haved helped my brother to process his DS-230 ... So based on our experience, you would have sent both Police Clearance from the district/city you are currently living and your NBI Clearance (with notation Valid for Abroad).

Since you only submitted your Police Clearance, you would have to wait for NVC's reponse if they would require the NBI Clearance. Usually, if you would have declared your email address in your DS-230 application, you will receive their response via email. If so, they would give you instructions what to get and where to mail together with their NVC Cover Sheet (with your bar code) Good luck Kabayan! Tips lang ito, di ako abugado : )

Comment

just want to ask pls

i just got married recently to an u.s. citizen we are fixing my papers, we want to get my daughter who is in the philippines what steps should we make? she is 11 years old now what paper should we file ?

Comment

File I-130 (petition for immediate relative-F2A category) for your daughter at USCIS.
            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
            dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
            S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
            Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
            diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
            Puddy = April 2003
            hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
            Imran123 = Aug 2003
            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
            krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

thank you

is that the only thing that we should do? just file for I130? then just wait for that to be approved? thank you for the reply i appreciate it so much

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X