OCI card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI card

I am US citizen living in India with my family for the last 6 yrs on VISA I want to apply for OCI card. my name Spelling is different on my Old Indian Passport ie US passport - Amarjit Singh Sayni. Indian Passport Amarjeet Singh Saini. and my Date of birth on Indian Passport is 15-6-1949 and US passport is 12-5-1949. my question is how to rectify this in India and how to apply with this discrepency for OCI card
    My all Documents in India including School leaving cetificate are as per Indian Passport. I do not have birth cetificate.

wonder different date of birth for the same person

wonder different date of birth??????? name it is ok if u have the name change certificate issued at the time of naturalazation or name change after marriage. but ur case is something different ....different date of birth. really wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by saini49 View Post
      I am US citizen living in India with my family for the last 6 yrs on VISA I want to apply for OCI card. my name Spelling is different on my Old Indian Passport ie US passport - Amarjit Singh Sayni. Indian Passport Amarjeet Singh Saini. and my Date of birth on Indian Passport is 15-6-1949 and US passport is 12-5-1949. my question is how to rectify this in India and how to apply with this discrepency for OCI card
      My all Documents in India including School leaving cetificate are as per Indian Passport. I do not have birth cetificate.
      Basically you need to have the details amended in your American passport then apply for OCI.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X