Recommendations for Law Firm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for Law Firm

I would like to file family based green card for my sister. Any recommendations for a good and reliable law firm from anyone's experience?

Thanks
    Siva

Originally posted by Dsiva View Post
    I would like to file family based green card for my sister. Any recommendations for a good and reliable law firm from anyone's experience?

Thanks
    Siva
    Instead of hiring a lawyer at this initial stage of filing the petition why don't you just fill the I-130 form and send the supporting documents yourself. Thinking of it all the information is avaliable on the USCIS website or this website if you go here https://www.immihelp.com/family-base...on-procedures/ and also people on this website are always here to help if you are stuck in filling out any question in your application.

I see no reason to pay fat-cat lawyers for just filling and submitting a simple petition but if your case is complex then please forgive me.
    Good luck.

Comment

Thats a great idea, I guess I was not sure about the proceedings and thought its too complicated, but after visiting the link you provided, it looks like I have only onle form to fill out with supporting documents.

Thanks for the help! I will contact this forum as I have questions in the process.

Siva

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X