Renunciation of U.S citizenship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renunciation of U.S citizenship

1. If you renunciate US citizenship, what is the Citizenship status. Will you be Indian or US Green card holder?
    2. If spouse continues to have US Citizenship, will I have eligibility to get into US and on what visa status?
    3. How do I become Indian Citizen before renunciating US Citizenship?
    4. What about eligibility of the Social Security?
    5. How do convert from OCI to Indian Citizenship?
    6. How long an OCI holder has to in India to apply for Indian Citizenship and where to apply?
    7. Renunciating US Citizenship will it have any implications on family members who has US Citizenship?
    8. After renunciation of US citizenship, will I be eligible to travel US and what visa status?
    9. How does a person who renunciates US Citizenship, Can he/she reapply for US Green card?
    10. Who is the lawyer in Inddia to enquire/handle OCI to Indian citizenship issues?
    11. What are the rights that will not have if I have an OCI card (ex: voting right) like owning a business, agri lands, writing eamcet, aieee, iit exams, etc.
    12. If wife is US citizen on OCI, should I still pay us federal tax??
    13. Can your kids inherit all your properties if they are US citizens on OCI card - agricultural lands, bank accounts, etc??
    14. What are the advantages AND disadvantages of renunciation US citizenship??
    15. Will your social security payment increase from your current number as years go by? And is your wife eligible for it even after you renunciate??
    16. Can you convert all your Indian properties into US dollars or is there a limitation??

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X