I-130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130

Today I recieved another I-797C, Notice of Action. For a Filled I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.

My Status : LPR

Notice Type: Rejection Notice ( I have 2 dated July 1 & July 20, 2010 )

Both letter reads:

The application/petition has not been fully completed. One or more of the following field(s) were not completed:

- Part C

Please ensure that you have answered all questions fully and accurately, and return your application package with the appropriate fees & supporting documentation to the USCIS address below.

*** I have carefully filled up, each and every question, and did not leave any questions blank, and I got the same notice for the second time.

Part C if for Information about your relative.

all of the questions about the address that I have filled up are correct.

Please help, many thanks in advance.

Originally posted by jeromemdxtro View Post
    Today I recieved another I-797C, Notice of Action. For a Filled I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.

My Status : LPR

Notice Type: Rejection Notice ( I have 2 dated July 1 & July 20, 2010 )

Both letter reads:

The application/petition has not been fully completed. One or more of the following field(s) were not completed:

- Part C

Please ensure that you have answered all questions fully and accurately, and return your application package with the appropriate fees & supporting documentation to the USCIS address below.

*** I have carefully filled up, each and every question, and did not leave any questions blank, and I got the same notice for the second time.

Part C if for Information about your relative.

all of the questions about the address that I have filled up are correct.

Please help, many thanks in advance.
    Well unless me or anyone else can examine the form, no one can give you a clear answer of what is missing. You need to show the form to maybe your friends and see what they say or you can always e-mail it to me (if you don't mind) and I'll have a look for you.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X