Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Query on I-20

Hello,

I got my F1 Visa approved and stamped on my passport from the Mumbai consulate.
    The officer immediately returned my original I-20 suring the interview and kepy my passport with her.

My question is that the officer did not write / print / stamp anything on my
    I-20. Is this correct ?

Does anyone has anything written or printed on their I-20 by the visa consuler officer during or after the visa interview ?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Nothing is written, you are fine.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you. I appreciate the way the Senior Members of Immihelp helps people who have problems with immigration / visa. many of our critical questions are answered which otherwise would have cost us hundreds of dollars should anyone consult with the attorneys.

Once again, Thank you.

Comment

no writings on I-20 after visa interview

I think you are confusing that with the entrance stamp.

You will get the stamp in I-20 wich state the date of entry and the duration of yrou aloud stay when you will come to US.

Comment

Thanks.
          I am aware that the Immigration offer at the port of entry in the US will stamp my I-20. But this will happen at the immigration section of the airport only after I reach the US.

But my question is purely with regards to the visa officer at the American consulate stamping I-20 diring or after the visa interview. I see that the answer is "No". If otherwise kindly confirm.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X