Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying for PIO card (SFO consulate). Please help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for PIO card (SFO consulate). Please help !

Hi,

I am applying a PIO card for our 9 months old US born son and want to verify the documents before mailing them to SFO consulate. Please help.

1) Application form with applicant's thumb impressions and parents signature. Should this form be notarized?
    2) TWO Photos
    3) Applicant's Original US passport and a color copy of US passport. As we are sending original US passport, no need to notarize the copy right?
    4) TWO color copies of Applicant's Birth certificates. Should these need to be notarized OR attested by Parents?
    5) Notarized copy of Both parent's Indian passports (first two and last two pages of each passport) OR should I notarize all pages of parent's passports?
    6) Notarized color copy of Father's Driving License
    7) Notarized copy of Utility Bill (only father's name on it)
    8) Cashier's cheque of $205 (fees + return mailing services).

Do we need to include a notarized copy of Mother's Driving License too? We do not have any utility services on mother's name. Any other documents I need to mail?
    Also, SFO Consulate website says two self attested copies of passports. Do I need to add them again to above list (notarized copy of parent's passports). I am little confused from their website and want to verify before mailing.

Thanks again for all your help.

Raghu

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X