My parents came to USA from India on Visitor visa. They have 10 year multiple entry Visitor Visa. I-539 extension is denied, attached document.
1. My parents came to USA on Dec 17 2009
2. I-94 expired on June 16 2010
3. Extension Applied on May 9, 2010
4. Denial notice came to home on July 7, 2010, through ordinary post
They are leaving on Jul 11, 2010
1. What should we do?
2. Does their Visa is void now
3. What should we do to make their stay legal and also so they do not have any issues for next trip?